Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (Mon 9/09/13): Eviction #5

yikes... just checked out FB. Man, whomever's working the BB page has their hands full cleaning up the posts tonight. Interestingly two people are claiming to have gone to high school with Heidi and are very excited she's gone.

Spelling mistakes aren't mine. :)

"I'm glad she is gone, is high school she was a bully and treated so many people badly...sadly you dident get to see the real Heidi! I'm glad she dident win!"

"[Redacted], i went to school with Heidi too, she was a bully, so glad shes gone

Surpreeze surpreeze.

Her arrogance is unbelievable!!! Here is some news for the bitchiest hm. We decide who is worth watching and we decide who we want in the house. Just because she was popular in the house doesn't mean she was on the outside. I just don't think these hm's get it. Like they just don't get it, it does my head in. First jasmin then celeb... Take a freaking hint! They just assume because they like each other in the house and they decide who is the cool one and who isn't is useless. Glad to see the horrible vile cow out. I hope tully is next. But just my luck drew has the power so he will save her stupid ass I bet if he isn't up, he'll if he is up he would save her. Stupid!

yikes... just checked out FB. Man, whomever's working the BB page has their hands full cleaning up the posts tonight. Interestingly two people are claiming to have gone to high school with Heidi and are very excited she's gone.

Spelling mistakes aren't mine. :)

"I'm glad she is gone, is high school she was a bully and treated so many people badly...sadly you dident get to see the real Heidi! I'm glad she dident win!"

"[Redacted], i went to school with Heidi too, she was a bully, so glad shes gone

Surpreeze surpreeze.

I totally believe this. People assume because she has self esteem issues that she was probably a victim, but bullies are not defined by looks. She is a backstabbing, loud mouthed bully.

Her arrogance is unbelievable!!! Here is some news for the bitchiest hm. We decide who is worth watching and we decide who we want in the house. Just because she was popular in the house doesn't mean she was on the outside. I just don't think these hm's get it. Like they just don't get it, it does my head in. First jasmin then celeb... Take a freaking hint! They just assume because they like each other in the house and they decide who is the cool one and who isn't is useless. Glad to see the horrible vile cow out. I hope tully is next. But just my luck drew has the power so he will save her stupid ass I bet if he isn't up, he'll if he is up he would save her. Stupid!
I have a feeling Tully is going to cockroach through until the second last week or so because the lack of fans for the cool crowd is going to keep her alive. Not spending any cash voting until it's time to vote for the winner because it's futile. You'd think that the HMs would start to twig now that the cool kids are rather rank. Actually no... I hope the misfits figure it out now and the rest of them keep prancing around like their shit doesn't stink. If I'm not going to have the joy of seeing Tully go any time soon I can at least get a bit of pleasure from watching their bubbles burst one by one.

Heidi is such an ugly person. All this popular talk by her was so annoying. Thank god the loser is out.

Tully next please

I have a feeling Tully is going to cockroach through until the second last week or so because the lack of fans for the cool crowd is going to keep her alive. Not spending any cash voting until it's time to vote for the winner because it's futile. You'd think that the HMs would start to twig now that the cool kids are rather rank. Actually no... I hope the misfits figure it out now and the rest of them keep prancing around like their shit doesn't stink. If I'm not going to have the joy of seeing Tully go any time soon I can at least get a bit of pleasure from watching their bubbles burst one by one.

Oh please don't say that... That's the worst outcome for everyone. The only piece of mind I have from all this, is that Heidi is no longer there to influence the boys in the house. The boys don't take tully serious enough and they themselves want her gone. I can't wait until they realise they are not the so called cool ones. If anyone will leave this week it will be ed. I kind of wished she had gave him the super power

I wish the boys would speak up towards Tully behaviour that they find annoying.. Matt and Ed are too scared to tell her what they really think, and leave it up to Drew to try to sort her out when she having one of her mood swings.

I think Drew will try and save himself if possible, otherwise his nomination points/power will go mainly to Ed and Matt like previous weeks, so hopefully they will be up along with Tully

I wish the boys would speak up towards Tully behaviour that they find annoying.. Matt and Ed are too scared to tell her what they really think, and leave it up to Drew to try to sort her out when she having one of her mood swings.

I think Drew will try and save himself if possible, otherwise his nomination points/power will go mainly to Ed and Matt like previous weeks, so hopefully they will be up along with Tully
Ed is nothing but a sheep, he just followed Heidi and listened to her, the guy can't think for himself. Wonder how this 'alliance' is going to work now that the ringleader is gone!

She said Drew will have 'over triple the nominations points power'

I hope Drew's power is such, that he has the power to influence the decision to save EITHER Jade or Tully, presuming they will both be up. I think Mikkayla would be a better one than Tim for the fake eviction, because they all think she is running out of lives anyway and they would probably throw a party after she left. I can't see her getting enough save votes though, to win the fake evictee position.

I think it would be hilarious, for her to be sitting in a room, watching and listening to what they say about her after she has been "fake" evicted. Their expressions and scurrying for holes to hide in, would be priceless, on her return. But I think its obvious that if Tim is up, he will get the most saves and therefore the fake eviction.

Another good fake evictee would be Tully, everyone is probably sick of the waterworks by now and I can't think that too many of them would have a good word to say about her after she leaves. It might also be an eye opener for her, to see how soon Drew gravitates back towards Jade, after she left.

Omg if Ben gets the fake eviction he
Wouldn't know how to make anything advantageous at all. Oh it really could be a train wreck. Definitely needs to be Tim. But will he be nominated?

As the numbers dwindle, as little as 2 points could put someone up for eviction, when there are only 10 of them left. Friday 13th might see the intruders go in. Unlucky for some?

Hahaha If that pussy-whipped moron is up for evic along with Tully, I have no doubt he will save her and not himself. Hahaha

ANNNDDD...all but two of the housemates wake up this morning thinking "Double Eviction! Let it be Drew & Tully, let it be Drew & Tully"

Last edited by a moderator:
If Tully is fake evicted, then Jade will subtly flirt with Drew by climbing into his bed and telling him she is available for sex, and he will be in the mood for a rebound and, hey, his happiest time in the house was the time before Jade left him.

Oh, Tully when she walks back on in on that, or even better, if she watches it from the Presidential suite, and hears everyone explaining to him about what a bitch she was to him. I did not say she was a bitch. I said she was a bitch to him.

On Heidi, what an immense lack of self awareness, and awareness of others. I loved the silence that descended as she slagged the Sugars. Her being a bully at school makes perfect sense. She just assumed that Ed and Matt were popular, because she thinks like a high school popular girl. And why does she have to shout? She was shouting at Sonia.

I am glad she is gone, and that I do not listen to Newcastle radio stations.

People: decorum. No need to stoop to low levels when discussing the events... (Even thou 'others' hay have, in episodes past)...

A little decorum...(please?)

Back