Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (Mon 9/09/13): Eviction #5

I'm struggling to remember TJ. What was her go?

Clung to Bodie a bit, but they fought so damn much! She wasn't there for long (i think she left in the second eviction). But she had extreme emotions (usually angry ones), and one minute she was fine, the next WATCH OUT!

I can't believe Heidi gave Drew the superpower!! We were so close to getting rid of him or Tully! Now neither of them will be up next week! Who is voting for Tully??? Are we ever going to get rid of that shrew?

Didnt Sonyia say the superpower was something to do with Drew and his nom points? If so he may not be able to directly save Tully.

Predictable result. Actually found Heidi's interview to be entertaining albeit mouth consuming.

Love that she chose Drew. Want to see Mikkayla's % if she's up for vote like she should have been 4 times already. Also hope some minor players are up for victo so we can see the fallout between the most controversial ones and the impending intruders.

Hey.....Tully for another week with Drew standing up to her and hopefully others standing up to her is going to be good viewing ..
i think i must be watching a different BB to the one you are.

what have you seen to give you the impression that Drew is going to stand up to her? if anything he appears to enjoy being trod on, manipulated and just generally being Tullys bitch.
far as i can see there will be no standing up, only more sniveling.....he's in lurv.

random thoughts
- mikkayla's impersonation of tahan was on a completely different level to tahan's impersonations. firstly, tahan has done many, many people. second, tahan does it unprompted. third, tahan does it purely to get laughs (ie to make fun of her targets). mik was specifically referencing tahan's behaviour and what it said about the day's events. if you can't see the difference, i got nothing for you, see you back at camp.

You expressed this a lot better than I did. I was trying to explain the difference in that Mikkayla doesn't do it to be a 'mean girl' whereas I believe Tahan does. Even Heidi said she needs to tone it down a bit.

[MENTION=32501]riddim[/MENTION] Interesting to see you picked out the very same events as I did while watching! Particularly, I was happy to see that neither Lucy nor Tim seemed like they'd be hurt in any way after their pash sesh -- they both handled it very, very well. I'm starting to really like Lucy the more I see of her. She's got a great attitude.

Regarding Ben, I think I can speak a bit as to why people like me vote for Ben. He's a fucking great individual, a great person. He's definitely out of place in the house, but he's putting effort in. It's not his fault his effort goes unnoticed by the others so often, it's on them. I love seeing the clips of him getting fired up and spunky, like in today's live feed clip with him and Drew, talking about how often he's ignored in the house, and having a bitch about Jas. He's hilarious, he's unique, and the biggest reason he seems 'invisible' is that he's not ridiculously self-absorbed like most of the people in the house.

Also, winning Big Brother would be a massive boost for him. From that perspective, the most 'deserving' people (imo) are Ben, Tim, and Jade.

ANYWAY.

Totally agreed about Ed being a sleaze, Tahan shouldn't have been a contestant in the pageant, Heidi was completely off the mark on reading public perception, and Mikkayla was rightfully annoyed at Tahan's barrage of "you don't have to do it if you don't want to".
[MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] :O hahahaha

Didnt Sonyia say the superpower was something to do with Drew and his nom points? If so he may not be able to directly save Tully.
Maybe he wouldn't choose to save Tully anyway. Hmmmmm....wouldn't that be a damn hoot?!

Missed out on tonight's episode.

I'm glad Heidi's out of the house.

Waiting for BBAU00001 to upload tonight's episode

It was good to see a bit more of the interaction between Tim and Lucy after their kiss night. It seems they were both good sports about it, with minimal awkwardness. Yay. (I'm behind by 30 mins.)

Lucy is just another guinea pig to Tim.

Imagine the "trouble" he'd get into if she's up tomoro night. "How dare you not save me!"

He better not save Tim.

Tim is still my favourite, but I want him to be the fake evictee.

the guy needs to grow a spine. its really starting to do my head in.
i've never known a man to behave like this in my entire life.

Just finished here.

"Why tell us straight away?" - Tim.

I have to wonder that too. That's not how they usually handle double evictions, they normally just have Big Brother announce it when he calls out the nominees. Hope that doesn't give them a hint.

Missed out on tonight's episode.

I'm glad Heidi's out of the house.

Waiting for BBAU00001 to upload tonight's episode
I think that channel got copyright infringements and cant upload videos longer then 10 mins or something .? I read a comment they wrote on friday..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, she snipes others constantly. She's showed it with Ben heaps too.

Mikkayla is acting on Tim's suggestions. They are trying to undermine Ben's confidence, because they regard him as a real threat. The undermining began with the plot to get Mikkayla to humiliate Ben by teaching him how to cut up food. Tim does the same with Ben in the kitchen. When trying to "teach" Ben, Tim uses discouraging groans.

Back