Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (Mon 9/09/13): Eviction #5

Let the further emotional manipulation of Drew begin. Who keeps voting for Tully? Actually, no, I assume most people doing life sentences in jail would relate to her very well

So...I don't think I'm going to watch until Tully is gone. Her and Drew are way too disturbing together for me and she obviously needs help. I don't get any pleasure in watching that, and the show is flogging it to death.
Yeah I'm thinking I might be out too. I really wanted Heidi gone but not as much as Tully. She's ruined the show for me totally this year, even if there had never been a Tahlia.

If she survived this one she would have stayed ages!

Good thing she went then. I was getting flashbacks to Jamie Brooksby, with people on the forums saying they could get rid of him later, but then he never came up again.

Good thing she went then. I was getting flashbacks to Jamie Brooksby, with people on the forums saying they could get rid of him later, but then he never came up again.

Yep thats why she needed to go now and why I sent a couple saves to Tully lol

No other reason than Heidi needed to go now or else, Tullys gone this coming week anyway.

Why is Tully crying over Heidi going? if it wasnt her then obviously it was Heidi.

She either really likes to cry, can't help it (poor emotional control), cries as a concius acting out (poor me), is genuinely upset (hmm?), is a bit nuts, or any combination of the above

I can't believe BB want the Australian public to believe that Late Night Feast has the "whole" of Australia tweeting. Yep, the ratings were out of this world! :rolleyes:

So...I don't think I'm going to watch until Tully is gone. Her and Drew are way too disturbing together for me and she obviously needs help. I don't get any pleasure in watching that, and the show is flogging it to death.

Yeah I stopped watching the clips Friday, it's too disturbing and icky. Seems he's showing some signs of being sick her though.

Back