Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (Mon 9/09/13): Eviction #5

It's too much, I can't stand to see Tully anymore. She angers and annoys me so much.

That thing that they going to next looks like it's copy of LG TV advert with comets hitting.
None of them will fall for it.

Glad to see the back of Heidi, but Tully is not well and I was hoping she might go for her own sake.

I reckon they need to open the door and just yank them out

Or Put them in separate rooms and the evicted one just leaves lol

haha it would be so funny if they just got bouncers/ massive bodyguards to come in and just carry them out hahahaha

So...I don't think I'm going to watch until Tully is gone. Her and Drew are way too disturbing together for me and she obviously needs help. I don't get any pleasure in watching that, and the show is flogging it to death.

yep that sure makes you a 'mean girl'

Are you joking? she just showed us how mean she is, and she's always snitching about everyone. Did like her, but too much is adding up as crap now - the Lib thing really puts me off, and the telling everyone off for swearing, I think she is one of those do goody teachers that make me puke - they usually play guitar

Didn't mean it that she is a mean girl, just had a funny thought when I read.... I think she is one of those do goody teachers... they usually play guitar.

I really don't think Tim is totally straight, guys.

He made a comment about human sexuality being far more complex than the labels we use to define it on the first Late Night Feast, so you could be right.

Tully is so ridiculously out of touch it's actually hilarious.

Back