Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

So I'm sure when the show starts I will be about 694 pages behind so I'd like to say- Hey Homies, hope everyone had a great weekend, hey new people! I'm looking forward to watching this train wreck, I hope someone gives sCat and FLawson a good serving.

Hope they show us some good shit and not 1hr of recaps and then another 29mins of recapping the recaps and then 2mins of Clawson. Fingers crossed!
Flawson!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I have a feeling I will need a barf bucket for this show. Of course Jason happens to pop in like the guy is everywhere in the house. I wonder what Prisus will say about all this.

It makes me so uncomfortable that everyone's making fun of Cat's weight.
It's not just her that you're upsetting with this, it's every girl on this site who's ever struggled with their weight.
Especially considering she's not a fucking beast, either.
You can see from the other pictures in the gallery that she's only carrying an extra 10kgs or so.
Ridiculous.

I agree. Great post.

full.jpg

Lawson helped her turn her weight issues around with FITNESS

He said:

"Cat. Howzboutfitnesscockinyamouth?"

IKR go post in the Skye weight thread instead :)

Its mainly @MADONNA that keeps posting the same photo regardless if it has to do with anything

Man, I have to say your trolling is top notch. It brings many laughs. A1, top notch, would read again.

It's not just her that you're upsetting with this, it's every girl on this site who's ever struggled with their weight.
You can see from the other pictures in the gallery that she's only carrying an extra 10kgs or so.
Ridiculous.

It's a joke.

Take it to tumblr.

Ridiculous.
Never mistake 7 like minded forum members for "everyone".

And have a Snickers, you're a whiny pain in the arse when you're hungry.

Back