Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

There's a new ad on facebook but I don't know how to bring it across, sorry. Just what we've seen already, but with an extra 'bit' of Jason in the diary room: "If I was Candice I'd rip him out of here" (or something like that). :)

While we're waiting for the show to start, here's Cat turning back into a cat.
afdisz.jpg

It makes me so uncomfortable that everyone's making fun of Cat's weight.
It's not just her that you're upsetting with this, it's every girl on this site who's ever struggled with their weight.
Especially considering she's not a fucking beast, either.
You can see from the other pictures in the gallery that she's only carrying an extra 10kgs or so.
Ridiculous.

I am just sooooo EXCITED to have a daily show!! An honest to God daily show!!

So at least 5 minutes of it will have to be muted so I don't vomit until my stomach lining comes up, and that's not counting when Travis comes back in, but it's a daily show!

It's not just her that you're upsetting with this, it's every girl on this site who's ever struggled with their weight.
You can see from the other pictures in the gallery that she's only carrying an extra 10kgs or so.
Ridiculous.
Yeah it's the usual in these parts, unfortunately. :rolleyes: And pretty pathetic at that.

Ridiculous.
IKR go post in the Skye weight thread instead :)

Its mainly @MADONNA that keeps posting the same photo regardless if it has to do with anything

Back