Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (Wed 04/09/13) Daily & Confidential (90m)

Im so sad they all look so lovely and tanned, bastards

This has really been bugging me - what happened to Drew's ear? Did he have an earring there that Tully ripped out whilst doona dancing??

Jade doing double denim and popping her collar... no babe, just no

This Tim/Heidi argument seems interesting but we keep only getting this same snippet.

Jade SO happy not to be a threat :D

Heidi saying she will bury the hatchet with Tim...(in his head) ?

Oh deluded bullshit Heidi, you have held a grudge against Tahan since week one, you have a grudge against Jade, grudgey judgey, fibbing - or deluded?

I must say I have wondered this but more in terms of the superpower, like they suspect that so and so would nominate this person, so I will put them in the first group so when for example Matt goes to use his power he can shred noms each time, if that makes sense? most likely not because my brain has hit its function quota early today and the rest has been drivel

yeah i think i see what you're getting at. the nomination order can easily be manipulated by the producers to create the most entertainment when combined with the superpower.
i just cant help but feel that if tim is the last to nominate, he'll easily be able to conclude that its cause he's considered the most entertaining by the producers and public...but anyway, on with the show.....:)

Back