Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (Wed 04/09/13) Daily & Confidential (90m)

I won't be here tonight sorry but I'll watch it much later on this evening. Enjoy everyone! x

Matt is fighting a war on two fronts. Last night, he was undecided whether to vote for Jade and Mikkayla because they are siding with Tim, or to vote for Tully. It is ironic that Matt is siding with Tully and the rest in their mutiny against Tim's rule, yet he is also running his own private war against Tully, because he does not approve of her lifestyle and morality, a disapproval that he has already expressed to Ed and Caleb.

It's also interesting that both Drew and Tully voted for Matt last night, and both had their votes nullified. You have to wonder why they both voted for Matt, knowing he had the superpower. Were they that stupid? Certainly they are both smart enough to figure out that their votes were nullified, and they might even swap notes about that in bed, given that their relationship is a strategic one, as well as being a romantic one. Surely they are both aware that Matt disapproves of their relationship, and did they target Matt because of this?

tumblr_lnv2fqSd0P1qduzlb.gif

hey guys, it would be good to get a few of your thoughts on the order that the HM's nominate in;

for the last two weeks, the producers have saved tims nominations until last. im assuming that can only be in an attempt to hold the audience throughout the entire show (lets face it, his nominations are by far the most entertaining!!),
do you think they nominate in the same order that we see them in? because if this is the case, it would become pretty easy for the HM's to guage their popularity.

hey guys, it would be good to get a few of your thoughts on the order that the HM's nominate in;

for the last two weeks, the producers have saved tims nominations until last. im assuming that can only be in an attempt to hold the audience throughout the entire show (lets face it, his nominations are by far the most entertaining!!),
do you think they nominate in the same order that we see them in? because if this is the case, it would become pretty easy for the HM's to guage their popularity.

I must say I have wondered this but more in terms of the superpower, like they suspect that so and so would nominate this person, so I will put them in the first group so when for example Matt goes to use his power he can shred noms each time, if that makes sense? most likely not because my brain has hit its function quota early today and the rest has been drivel

Good morning everyone or well good evening. Sorry it's early early here.

Back