Skip to main content

Episode Day 38 (15/10/2014) "Live" Nominations

I just watched the Ben/Travis wrestling vid on facebook and with dozens of comments, not a single negative comment towards Ben. Why do I find that incredibly hard to believe considering all of the negative comments when it was first announced he was going in. I call bullshit again.

Most likely admin deleted all the negative comments, they do it all the time.

Next week they're showing a live eviction show on Tuesday and then just a live show on Wednesday. The following week just one eviction show on Tuesday. I can't remember... did we get confirmation that next Wednesday's show is also an eviction? Hard to keep up now.

The shock Double Eviction tore the House in two! LIVE TONIGHT, tears, tantrums, heartbreak. But the joke is on them! Travis is locked away with Ben! Plus, explosive Nominations and Skye's treasure chest of gold! Will she find the five grand? Big Brother LIVE, TONIGHT 8.40pm on Channel 9!

The shock Double Eviction tore the House in two! LIVE TONIGHT, tears, tantrums, heartbreak. But the joke is on them! Travis is locked away with Ben! Plus, explosive Nominations and Skye's treasure chest of gold! Will she find the five grand? Big Brother LIVE, TONIGHT 8.40pm on Channel 9!

Oh god that ad looks horrendous.

Fantastic, keep shoving these bore out, I would be happier watching the dogs mostly:)

So tonight BB is on at 8.40pm =__= So stupid how since BB started this year.. Their time slot has been 8.30, 8.40, 9.30, 8.10, 10, 7.30....inconsistent time slot and shows running late.. like wtf!!

Back