Skip to main content

Episode Day 37 (14/10/14) Double eviction (one fake)

It's got nothing to do with him being an Olympian. Sam was nasty and rude. Why would people want to keep a nasty, unpleasant person in the house instead of someone who yes isn't the brightest but he is funny and makes people laugh.

I never vote for people on Big Brother, but I can understand why Sam would have been evicted.
Exactly. He can will all the medals he can it still doesn't change he's not a nice person.

It's got nothing to do with him being an Olympian. Sam was nasty and rude. Why would people want to keep a nasty, unpleasant person in the house instead of someone who yes isn't the brightest but he is funny and makes people laugh.

I never vote for people on Big Brother, but I can understand why Sam would have been evicted.

Yes and look at our Paralympian Oscar Pistorious,put on a pedestal by so many South Africans and he turned out to be a nasty piece of work.Sam is just as nasty and full of himself IMO

I just got done watching, yes I'm behind on viewing. I'm calling BS on this voting crap. The 2 'couples' get saved? Yeah right. Not by the public. I wish BB would make the HM's do the voting like BB did 2 seasons ago with the transparent but sound proof box and everyone sitting and facing it. Let the HM's have points to distribute between the least favored 3 noms or something to that effect. Production is really pissing me off with this BS. I might finish watching this season, I quit watching UK after last season, and BB US 2 seasons ago because production can't keep their fking hands off. This may go the same way now and I love BB. If any of you fans are as pissed as I am at this OBVIOUS rigged voting crap QUIT WATCHING and contact them telling them why. Make production listen.

I just got done watching, yes I'm behind on viewing. I'm calling BS on this voting crap. The 2 'couples' get saved? Yeah right. Not by the public. I wish BB would make the HM's do the voting like BB did 2 seasons ago with the transparent but sound proof box and everyone sitting and facing it. Let the HM's have points to distribute between the least favored 3 noms or something to that effect. Production is really pissing me off with this BS. I might finish watching this season, I quit watching UK after last season, and BB US 2 seasons ago because production can't keep their fking hands off. This may go the same way now and I love BB. If any of you fans are as pissed as I am at this OBVIOUS rigged voting crap QUIT WATCHING and contact them telling them why. Make production listen.

You made some BOLD statements there :)

By saying Sam was a paralympian I didnt mean he had to put on a pedestal what I mean by that is that he has a story AND THEREFORE IS AN INTERESTING CHARACTER. Compared to Travie whose most interesting story so far would be nights on the town with the boys and what his mum cooks for him but then he has no story (seen so far) apart from being aishes squeeze and his speak before he thinks faux pax's. Yes Sam could be seen as rude but that's because he spoke his mind and that usually came from a thoughtful perspective not just some random childish insult. I guess some of us are here to watch some drama and the "psychological experiment" and others just want eye candy and fluff. Eye candy and fluff seems to be winning. Very channel 9.

I am so glad to see the public embracing the 'special needs' kids like Travis by saving him most this week. The mentally impaired need special treatment and breaks on BBAU so they have a chance at the prize too. You go Trav! And I mean 'go'.... go in two weeks.

I am so glad to see the public embracing the 'special needs' kids like Travis by saving him most this week. The mentally impaired need special treatment and breaks on BBAU so they have a chance at the prize too. You go Trav! And I mean 'go'.... go in two weeks.

You obviously haven't seen much of the last few episodes, right ?

Ryan is an agrro little bitch, did you see how he threatened to knock Travi down? Travis is like a saint next to that guy.

Yes and look at our Paralympian Oscar Pistorious,put on a pedestal by so many South Africans and he turned out to be a nasty piece of work.Sam is just as nasty and full of himself IMO

Sam may not be the most pleasant person and I am glad he's gone but....the Oscar Pistorious comparison may be going a little far....few people can attain the elite gold medal level of nastiness Oscar has.

Sam may not be the most pleasant person and I am glad he's gone but....the Oscar Pistorious comparison may be going a little far....few people can attain the elite gold medal level of nastiness Oscar has.
yeah I do regret saying that,although I'm not the first

I didn't think it could get any worse... but it got WORSE.

At the end of the slide show they "accidentally" showed a photo of Sonia with chocolate on her face and she did the whole "oh no that's not right no no" and then another photo of someone's face photoshopped on a Borat mankini.

Oh man...

I'm surprised you didn't recognise him. It was Alex Mavroidakis in the Borat mankini. Did that picture come from here? I seem to remember a photoshop pic here of Alex in that mankini???

Back