Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (2nd Sep 13) EVICTION SHOW #4

Already settled on the couch in my pyjamas with an abundance of bad food ready for a drama filled night if the rumours are true!

tumblr_inline_mi2vc3H4wH1qz4rgp.gif

They really need to bring back the "quiet as a mouse" thing just to psych the housemates out so that they don't know who gets the loudest cheer or who gets the boos. The cheers are a big indicator as to whether what they've been doing all week has been good enough.

Already settled on the couch in my pyjamas with an abundance of bad food ready for a drama filled night if the rumours are true!

you deserve it! wow! you are an updating beast! and worked all day to boot?!?!! you rock...completely and Tee Totally ROCK! <3

They really need to bring back the "quiet as a mouse" thing just to psych the housemates out so that they don't know who gets the loudest cheer or who gets the boos. The cheers are a big indicator as to whether what they've been doing all week has been good enough.

nahhhhhhh.

Oh nooooooo. I don't have any bad food and you made me want some now. :( I am making a sweet bread in the machine, but it won't be ready for another 3 hours (sigh)

What rumors????

That Tahlia has ended it with Tully. Though if Tahlia isn't there we probably won't know anything for certain for a while.

Especially if the crowd feels like shouting out you've been dumped to Tully!

45 to go watching the clock and im having the realization im ADDICTED to this shit.. :cool:and cant get enough. lol

Oh nooooooo. I don't have any bad food and you made me want some now. :( I am making a sweet bread in the machine, but it won't be ready for another 3 hours (sigh)

I was very naughty a bought a whole box of subway cookies on the way home!

Back