Skip to main content

Episode Day 32 (9/10/2014) Daily Show

IMO: Lawson gave her the money, to sure up a BFF in the house, but Aisha has seen his nasty side & she isn't liking it.

He didn't give her the money because he is a sweet nice person.

I have always had a bad feeling about Ryan, Sam, Lawson & Sandra.

It had nothing to do with him being a sweet nice person, he made the offer, which most people would think was a generous one, because he said she needed the money more than he did. Until his bad choice in going into the Sanctuary with Cat, he hadnt really put a foot wrong. He is entertaining and he comes across as a sincere bloke to me, that made a bad choice and we have all done that, at some time or other. He shouldnt be crucified for it, especially when it sounds like his relationship outside the house, may not be as strong as we first thought.

Aisha's choice in men has to be questionable, seeing as she has latched onto the one that acts like a spoilt 14 year old.

They failed the task when Lisa got her own water.

I think they were set up to fail, to see how they will go, on a week with staples. They self destructed and so called alliances were stretched, just in a 2-3 day Guests and Staff task.

Tully went back into the house and pashed drew.

She had time to think, reevaluate the situation, make amends but instead kicked her ex while she was down .

That was horrible

Here I was thinking that maybe she was under contract with BB at the time and had no choice in the matter :\

I was 29 (2.5 years ago) and in feb 2011 my mum was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer. A month later I found out I was pregnant with my son. When I was preg with my daughter my mum done everything with me, shop for baby stuff, came to appointments and was there for the birth. But this time she had radiation and couldn't do anything, eventually she was in a nursing home and was unable to be at the birth of my son. She passed away when he was 3 months old.
One of the hardest things is after the funeral everyone (friends and some family) just live their normal lives and they "get over " it. It's so hard mothering without a mother. And it reals my heart that my kids miss out on having a nanna .
When you lose someone so close it never gets easier and you never forget to just need to learn to cope and sometimes you don't.
Apart from my kids my mum and my husband are the most important people to me. Mum is not here anymore and my husband is overseas. So I'm struggling .

Sorry this is way off topic people
Brave post Frankyfurt..
sending much love your way..

Back