Skip to main content

Episode Day 31 (Wed 28/08/13): Daily Show + Confidential

SPOILER

TV COMMERCIAL: "Tonight on Big Brother, the SURPRISE eviction no one will see coming"
As they show Tully storming off out of frame.

Yeah. So that confirms it wont be her. I bet it will be Mr Clooney??

-B!LL!

TOMORROW, a Housemate will be SAVED from possible EVICTION... You won't believe the SURPRISE SAVE and the SHOCKING SACRIFICE no one see's coming!

not a surprise eviction ...

I think maybe the shocking sacrifice is Tully refusing Drew's save and him saving someone other than Jade ...

OR

maybe Tully sacrifices hearing gfs message again to gain something for the house (assuming that she will be leaving house this week anyway so better to do one nice thing for the HMs before she goes) ...

I love this ^^^^^^^

I think the reason Tully is afraid concerns the love triangle of her, Tahlia & Drew for sure. I also think Tahan was bang on about Tully/Drew in the diary room. I don't see anything sexual in the way he looks at her but she almost salivates over him and she is the one who initiates the touching almost all the time. I also agree with Riddim that there is no difference really between the way Tully is chasing Drew & Jade is chasing Ed except that Tully did it more subtley and tapped into maybe a few insecurities and playing on Drew being a bit of a soft touch, Jade bless her has done it with all the subtlety of a sledge hammer and Mr Not So Prince Charming has not really been man enough to tell her outright that in his view she is basically the kind of girl you shag not the kind of girl you take home to meet mum because that's about the size of it. If only she knew how unperfect her apparently mr perfect is. Jade really needs to get some help on this whole "I'm nothing but my looks" thing she has got going on, and when she gets out and sees how Ed basically told everyone but her straight up that he wasn't interested she may need that help even more.)) end quote

that's how i feel on the jade tully drew saga.

i'm even more concerned for the tully/drew crap at the moment. someone else noticed that tully walked around the table and waits to see where drew is going before sitting....i watched that and it starts before they even get in the kitchen. You can see them leave the house together, arms around each other (well they were touching, there was no air between them) and walk to the kitchen, tully walks around then turns to watch drew who is checking out the food and as soon as jade carries the food over and and puts it next to drew tully quickly moves towards him like she has to jump in her place before jade sit's down. Also when jade was cuddling drew outside and gets up and walks off tully just stares at him to let him know she was watching, he says "what". That's something a jealous girlfriend would do.

I knew someone like that, always seemed to make sure she wasn't far away from the object she desired, always got the seat next to him, was constantly watching in case he went to another room, or spoke to someone else etc. (never mind she had a boyfriend at the time). It's just weird, like she is controlling the situation and drew is so easily manipulated it's quite unattractive.

And yes the others obviously have noticed and have said it's inappropriate so that throws that argument out the window that tully apologists have been using. For Tahan to be talking about it to BB she must be feeling uneasy about it....and it's not just because Tully's got a girlfriend but the nature of that relationship, built on manipulation, is creepy all round. That little discussion between drully made me think he was asking if it was because of one person in particular...meaning him...and she said yes.

Mikkaylas advice to jade to to arouse ed....i think she meant tantalise him, make him want you..not dive into his bed and make everyone uncomfortable. See tully's beady eyes watching watching. And yes, drew's questionable decision to pull off the covers was a group thing, not him alone. I did feel for jade during the bed scene, it was painful to watch......and ed telling her to get some warm milk to help her sleep haha not so subtle but she really does seem to believe her looks are all she has, and that is so sad, she's got so much more.

Mikkayla was hilarious. BB is a sadist haha, buzz buzz buzz buzz even after the quiz was finished. She shoots off at the mouth a lot but she's a friggen good sport, she never stopped laughing.

I think Ben is just what we see, he's had everything done for him. He get's huffy and puffy like little old woman but is just finding his place and probably coming out of his shell. Just because he's odd doesn't mean he can't stand up for himself or get snotty as well. Tim could have told him straight out, Mikkayla want's to help you help yourself, don't ask her to do it for you, ask her to show you how....instead of the crazy convo that happened....he must have got some tips from ed on how to "clear the air and confuse people".

good show. Could the "shock" be that drew gets put up for eviction....

yes it is a serous problem but it's not OCD but people with OCD can be addicted to video games. I actually liked that Tully revealed that part of her life and how she struggled to cope with her mother's illness. She needs to show us more of herself.

I can't remember, was she saying that it was OCD, or was she just taking the conversation off on its natural tangent to talk about other mental health issues? I thought that story was pretty sad really, especially if she missed out on valuable time with her mother.

I can't remember, was she saying that it was OCD, or was she just taking the conversation off on its natural tangent to talk about other mental health issues? I thought that story was pretty sad really, especially if she missed out on valuable time with her mother.

tbh I can't recall. After her story Tim talked about something he was obsessed with. I would say, but only guessing here that the discussion started with OCD and as many don't understand it they usually associate it with just obsessions which they then associate with addictions so I'd say it progressed like that. If another HM understood OCD they could have had quite an interesting conversation about it. My niece has OCD and I know how complex this disease is and way more serious and life long problem than a situational video game addiction.

When Caleb first said he had OCD she called out "me too!" but all the attention was on Caleb so she had to wait to launch into her story.

Ok so extremely late to the party but just watched last nights episode!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEN? - Was completely thrown and frightened when he was going off at Tim about the whole "I'm so much more that what I eat" tirade then literally split second later was all smile happy face (SERIAL KILLER). As for the whole cooking thing... Seriously??

Awkward dot com forward slash JADE - That was seriously cringe worthy but I'm slowly moving in the direction that not all the blame can fall on Jade. Ed needs to sit the girl down as say it ain't going to happen in the house. I don't care if people reckon he's made it clear before because obviously Jade didn't get the memo that time. Also Mister Ski Instructor certainly did a number of her.

Spelling Bee was HILARIOUS - Mikkayla can I electrocute you some more! *evil grin* I'm also very despondent at the HMs spelling abilities.

I could go on but they were the highlights for me and just wanted them recorded!

At the beginning when Caleb said he used to have OCD Tully said 'I did too' or 'yeah so did I' .... I can't recall the exact words but it was definitely her committing to definitely having had an OCD. Then after Caleb told about his she gave her sympathy plea for votes

Theories about Ben seems to be the constant topic being discussed lately, especially in this thread after last night. As my previous post stated, I couldn't agree more. Something is very uncomfortably strange about him... it's almost scary.

Back