Skip to main content

Episode Day 29 (6/10/2014) Live Eviction #4

If it were me and I was invited into the Sanctuary... I'd have gone straight into the Diary Room and asked Big Brother himself whether I had to go in. If he said yes, then I'd be sleeping on the couch. I'd enjoy Cat's company, certainly, but there's no way I'm getting in bed with a woman knowing there are cameras recording everything.

Not sure if you're referring to me as a "home wrecker crier", but I just have to state my opinion anyway :) I don't particularly think Cat is to blame for what happened - it's really Lawson's responsibility (as the person in the relationship) to set clear boundaries with her. In my opinion, even if Lawson and his partner were having problems before he went in the house, they still chose to stay together before he went in and I think Lawson should have honoured that. If Lawson was my boyfriend and he was behaving the way he was with Cat (particularly kissing under the blankets), I would be extremely hurt. Especially considering how public the situation is. I don't think his age is an excuse, nor that 22 is a young age to settle down. Obviously I'm not in their relationship and have no idea how his girlfriend feels, and we all have different views of what constitutes cheating - but in my eyes what they did was wrong. The fact that Lawson had the awareness to say things like "I feel the same way, but it just can't happen" indicates to me that he felt that making a move on Cat was wrong, but did it anyway.
Well said. Homewrecker is just a turn of phrase. Doesn't need to be a shared physical home imho. He went in as a taken man, and now he's trying to backpedal.

I didn't like it when Cat said she was going to have to say a big goodbye to Lawson like she was never going to be able to speak to him again. She's milking the forbidden love thing pretty hard.

Well said. Homewrecker is just a turn of phrase. Doesn't need to be a shared physical home imho. He went in as a taken man, and now he's trying to backpedal.

I didn't like it when Cat said she was going to have to say a big goodbye to Lawson like she was never going to be able to speak to him again. She's milking the forbidden love thing pretty hard.

That big goodbye was just a performance to the cameras for the audience watching at home. I wonder if due to the hotel Cat will miss Lawson more than Lawson wlll miss her? Or will it be the other way around? Or will they both equally miss each other?

Well said Gold, good points there.

It was interesting watching their expressions when they each in turn talked to another housemate about what they did. They each seemed to have covered the 'at least you didn't pash' bit and you could see what was going on in their blinks at that point in time.. lol.

Hmm, for me "Home wrecker" is a pretty extreme choice of terms considering he's a young kid and probably got a lot of stuff to learn, especially if him and his partner are not totally committed yet and just recently had a breakup...

Hmm, for me "Home wrecker" is a pretty extreme choice of terms considering he's a young kid and probably got a lot of stuff to learn, especially if him and his partner are not totally committed yet and just recently had a breakup...
I'm sure his girlfriend feels fantastic about the way he's acted and what he's said about her and their relationship.
He's such a douche. He's backpedaling as much as possible to try to save a shot at whatever will be left of the now $200,000 at the end.
Doesn't matter how you label it or who you blame, he treated his girlfriend terribly. And, no way he wins, probably not even final 5.

Thanks. Looks... messy lol
Anyone who can add any drama to this show is fine with me. If they got Cat HOH just to see what she would do with Lawson, that was smart.

The show is dull, the housemates are dull, and the editing has ruined any semblance of a "real" reality show. Outside influences can only bring energy to the show.

Does anyone really care who wins at this point?

Anyone who can add any drama to this show is fine with me. If they got Cat HOH just to see what she would do with Lawson, that was smart.

The show is dull, the housemates are dull, and the editing has ruined any semblance of a "real" reality show. Outside influences can only bring energy to the show.

Does anyone really care who wins at this point?

Probably talking to the wrong person because I don't find it boring at all now. For most I find the housemates interesting but there's not too many that I 'like'. I don't find them dull though and I'm interested now in what they're up to and interested in how it all plays out.
Seeing that we can't change the fact that we don't get live updates and have to make the best of what we're given as far as content goes, I just want them to show me as much as possible at this point and enjoy it for what it is.

Probably talking to the wrong person because I don't find it boring at all now. For most I find the housemates interesting but there's not too many that I 'like'. I don't find them dull though and I'm interested now in what they're up to and interested in how it all plays out.
Seeing that we can't change the fact that we don't get live updates and have to make the best of what we're given as far as content goes, I just want them to show me as much as possible at this point and enjoy it for what it is.
Good point. I realize not everyone sees the show the same way. Glad you enjoy it.

Last year Tully was in a relationship and she kissed Drew and she was the one who copped most of the criticism, this year Lawson's in a relationship and he kissed Cat and Cat's the one that gets most of the abuse, why is that?

Why is the hate always on the females in these scenarios?

Cat did nothing wrong, Lawson is the one with the girlfriend, Cat is single she can kiss whoever the hell she wants.
Well kat may not have any responsibility to anyone as she is single but what people do...says a lot about their judgment and character.

She was flirting with Lawson despite knowing he has a girlfriend and she was trying to seduce him too. After all.. it does take two to tangle, but there is a lack of respect for Lawson's girlfriend on Cat's behalf as well.

Personally as a woman I'd never do what she did because even if u don't know someone.. showing respect to another person says a lot about who u r as a person and what u believe in. Sure she is single but she is pretty Shitty and selfish to flirt and kiss someone knowing that a girl is waiting for him at home and is watching the show whilst getting her heart broken.

At the end of the day a person who does shit stuff has Shitty character.

I think the reason why drew didn't get as much repercussions as cat is because last year Tully was the one that initiated it the most and perhaps some people didn't take the lesbian thing seriously. Kat was the one that told Lawson she liked him, invited him to the sanctuary.. wrap her legs around him in the pool..said he could sleep on the bed and slid her white ass closer to him. Pretty seductive if u ask me. Lawson and kat are both at wrong. Zzz

I don't see a problem with Cat asking Lawson into the Sanctuary and Lawson accepting........BUT........from the start Lawson should have made it plainly clear that he was putting Cat in the "friend zone". It is possible to be friends with the opposite sex without lust and booze taking over.

Back