Skip to main content

Episode Day 28 (5/10/2014) Daily Show

I feel a bit sorry for Abbott. I do not dig him as our PM, never have and never will but he gets a lot of abuse that I don't think anybody deserves to get..

I think the girls just said that Travis has a big cock and Jason would be impressed
Vom.

I haven't even seen this yet but how rude of them to add the comment about Jason. It's almost as bad as when Skye twisted Jason's words in Friday's episode about "all eyes" being on Leo. They keep stereotyping Jason - it's just as bad as them saying that he will find EVERY male attractive, simply because he is gay.

Vom.

I haven't even seen this yet but how rude of them to add the comment about Jason. It's almost as bad as when Skye twisted Jason's words in Friday's episode about "all eyes" being on Leo. They keep stereotyping Jason - it's just as bad as them saying that he will find EVERY male attractive, simply because he is gay.
double vom vom with a capital spew

And they are out on the lawn for their party. Skye looking awesome in bright pink. Sam grabbing Sobdra's boob in a pic! Yeah nothing suss there!

Back