Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

Yeah, it's not tonight's eviction I'm worried about. It's tomorrow's. Votes are potentially going to be very close. I would love Prisus to have the most votes, and for them to save her tonight so we don't have to worry about her tomorrow.

I don't think Cat's going though. She is getting an insane amount of sympathy if Facebook is anything to go by.

Dion has a strong chance of leaving, unfortunately. The only passion he inspires is lust, and that can only take you so far in the game. I get the feeling he will, but perhaps not tonight, as American Dion seems set to fill the niche that Dion occupies in that house.

Ideal eviction would be Travis and Katie, though I do realise Katie brings a certain "value" to the house. I would rather see somebody like Ryan or Sam evicted at this stage of the game, tbh.
This is true. Hopefully they don't reveal the whole tally? It will cause a massive influx of votes... which is exactly why they will show it.

Oh I see a sign in the audience! and it's near the front.

Sonia wearing boring old white.... Yawn.

EDIT: looks like it was a Team Priya sign. God she better have the most saves.
Remember Gretel's outlandishly fabulous outfits? Sonia could never.

SHE IS COMING

hS2704l.png

Sonia looks nice

TEAM PRIYA POSTER IN THE CROWED

THE MASSES HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT

YAAAASSSSS! Our fellowship grows stronger by the day!

WORSHIP AND PRAISE!

pentecostal.jpg

My guess is that Cat will go tonight and Dion tomorrow.
Travis and Katie polarise people, but those that like them will vote furiously
I think Priya or Travis will be saved tonight.

Well its 8.41pm, cool, I'll have just enough time to make dinner b4 it starts....

Back