Skip to main content

Episode Day 2 (9/9/14) Live Show: The Storm Has Arrived

It happens on a lot of shows with live audiences. But this years Launch Night had its issues and was really F L A T . I'm sure Mike, Sonia & the crew will be stunting, begging & gagging for it every time.
0d4edb1f8b85b6c6_JT.gif

That's not Sonia behind Timberlake, is it?

So was tuesday really live?? That would mean they had 48 hours to decide about the money.
I really like that Lurch told Barbie that she was as deep as a wading pool. That made me laugh

The cheering during the decision-making pissed me off hardcore. Not only could Priya and Katie NOT hear the crowd, but this is not the fucking Price Is Right either!

It's not up to the crowd to make the decision and I don't want to have to listen to it either! :mad:

So was tuesday really live?? That would mean they had 48 hours to decide about the money.
I really like that Lurch told Barbie that she was as deep as a wading pool. That made me laugh

The little icon was on the screen so I think so too. I missed the actual conversation between those two but I thought it was very blunt of her to say it to Skye. I feel sorry for Skye, I can see there's some insecurities there. She was probably feeling great about herself, the way she looked etc. Then Gemma says that and it completely rocked her. Can't get over the awkward scene in the bathroom...lol

HAHAHA Im just getting around to watching the show, can see me a lot and LOL at mike RIGHT in front of the camera!

(this might not be the right thread) But I'm not loving the airtimes for BB this year, as someone who has to be up at 5am everyday for work I am hoping they'll put the show on earlier soon otherwise I might have to resort to downloading it the next which will suck.

Big brother australia is a step down from the uk version. Been watching the uk version lately and man oh man it is great! Really should have went with the power trip idea. Helen, jale, mark all great on thar show. So many fights aswell. And the crowd in uk boo when they hate someone or cheer if they love someone. Our crowd is way too nice and claps for everyone. Their host emma is fantastic too. The romances the controversies. Uk stomps bbaus. It's quite sad :( more drama, more bitchyness. More twists. Bigger twists.

The UK version isn't what it was It's got much cheaper, is even camper than this Australian version, is at least as manipulated, probably has more shallow HMs and this is highlighted by the very negative perspective the show has.

I think they all had the night off after two part launch night, I don't even recall Mike narrating last night, and gave the intern the task of editing

Back