Skip to main content

Episode Day 2 (9/9/14) Live Show: The Storm Has Arrived

So the shakes they will be having will be Tony Ferguson.

So many ads for the shakes tonight.

There are so many bland characters in this house. Can't remember half of their names tbh.
Yup which is why I said yesterday a sure way to differentiate yourself in this first fortnight is to take the f'n money - put yourself in the middle of a storyline. Vote to save, not evict. Let the HMs cry about you... it's perfect!!

Skye wont be happy she has already hoed into the food on the first day. Gemma needs to eat for 6 as well.

thats including you

I know. Still would do it. I didn't eat a thing all day up until an hour ago. It's not that hard.

Even if it were to get too much for me, I could just leave with my $10000.

And our Big Brother's weak, he'd cave and give the housemates an opportunity to earn back real food soon enough.

Gemma's very mother hen.......
images

Wow I forgot that guy was even in the house, the bum fluff and stripped tank, dunno his name, don't care

Yup which is why I said yesterday a sure way to differentiate yourself in this first fortnight is to take the f'n money - put yourself in the middle of a storyline. Vote to save, not evict. Let the HMs cry about you... it's perfect!!
Agree! They need to make themselves known, that is how they will last.

He's a manlet!
Hahahaha.

"They're not going to starve Katie", also I think they already have a weekly Task cos Gemma said as they were walking past the washing room that "We have to wash Big Brother's clothes in there every morning"

Back