Skip to main content

Episode Day 2 (9/9/14) Live Show: The Storm Has Arrived

Just had a look at the new HM's before getting an early night. :writing:

But I really like Sam. Really really like Cat. Don't like slut Aisha.

And Lawson, well... ladies and gentlemen, I'm calling it right now... Lawson will be our BB14 winner. You heard it here first.

I wonder if any of the housemate pairs were wise enough to take the opportunity to use their first moments together and last moments of privacy they had travelling to the house for some quick strategizing?

That's what I would've done. I imagine as soon as Priya was away from the cameras, she rounded on Katie and threatened her with a "You better not fuck this up for me, bitch."

Not banging on.. But I am a type one myself.. and have no need for bold writing unless necessary.
But it is kind of annoying
I think it's just a matter of scrolling. Many of us view the constant questions about graphics, sets, titles, etc annoying as really, who gives a shit about that, but don't reply as that what makes for an interesting group. We all care for different things. What you may like may not be what I do and you never know who's behind the username. Going after a font when the person is genuinely participating when we have obvious trolls in other threads seems a bit mean spirited to be honest. Just my 2 cents. :)

Back