Skip to main content

Episode Day 2 (9/9/14) Live Show: The Storm Has Arrived

okeedokie. I wonder if the loud 130 / 20 yr old survived the night without bumping into a mirror and knocking her ass on the floor.

Tuned in (for now)

re lotto muts (laters)

okeedokie. I wonder if the loud 130 / 20 yr old survived the night without bumping into a mirror and knocking her ass on the floor.

Tuned in (for now)

re lotto muts (laters)

giphy.gif

New ad based on old ad?
Sonia comes out of eye with new theme playing then says "Big Brother is coming up next" or something.

So will you all shut up tonight so I can actually watch the show rather than reading all this & pissing myself laughing?!

Ugh, my friend is coming over pretty much right when this starts, how fucking rude!
I told my sister that if she wanted to FaceTime for my nieces birthday it had to be before BB started. She wasn't happy that BB came before my nieces birthday. ;)

She's on the ramp, so hopefully they go in tonight and we get some live footage.

sonia looks good in white.. lets hope like hell they take the 20k.. live up to the hype priya and katie!!

Suffering through The Block just so I can make sure I have the TV for BB. Everyone is already sick of BB in this house...haha. Suffer.

Back