Skip to main content

Episode Day 19 - Daily Show - Friday 16 August 2013

Use the Chrome browser and install Adblock addon. I get the rare ad before the video but NONE during the show.

Awesome awesome Thank beachy_dude I will try that.

I have struggled through and found the missing minutes, they failed the task this weeks, well derr that seemed obvious. LOL

I did notice something about the introduction of Mr Clooney. Big Brother does not actually lie. He uses the word a name synonymous with movies. I wonder if Big Brother never lies, he just allows you to draw the wrong conclusion etc etc. Food for thought.

Glad to be here to share tonight episode, BB Lite

*waves*
Hi all, total newbie here but a long time lurker. :D
Thought it was time to join in the fun with you all.

ape_waving_hand_hg_clr.gif

Welcome to the forum candysugars.

*waves*
Hi all, total newbie here but a long time lurker. :D
Thought it was time to join in the fun with you all.

Hello Candysugars.

Just go easy on the sweet stuff. It is all fun and games until you get diabetes.

Thankyou for the warm welcome. :)

I can't wait for tonights episode.

I'll throw in my thoughts ...... Loving how Tahan is shaping up. Initially I wasn't a fan and found her quite vapid, but I'm enjoying seeing a different side to her. Unlike Jade whose smug attitude re: the dresses annoyed me to the extreme, I thought Tahan was really sweet to comfort Mik the way she did. At the end of the day, she has so much more to feel smug about than Jade!

Tim is great value. LOVED "Did you hear that, Tully?" Let's hope he keeps those kinds of antics up!

Tully is sure to go on Monday, for goodness sakes girl, stop the waterworks already.

Half hour of mikkayla with the dog and everyone else complaining about it... Just my prediction

Thankyou for the warm welcome. :)

I can't wait for tonights episode.

I'll throw in my thoughts ...... Loving how Tahan is shaping up. Initially I wasn't a fan and found her quite vapid, but I'm enjoying seeing a different side to her. Unlike Jade whose smug attitude re: the dresses annoyed me to the extreme, I thought Tahan was really sweet to comfort Mik the way she did. At the end of the day, she has so much more to feel smug about than Jade!

Tim is great value. LOVED "Did you hear that, Tully?" Let's hope he keeps those kinds of antics up!

Tully is sure to go on Monday, for goodness sakes girl, stop the waterworks already.

Yep. Tahan is really coming into her own.

I used to prefer half hour Daily Shows in general but now I'm actually wishing tonight was longgerrrrrr

Back