Skip to main content

Episode Day 18 - Daily Show - Thursday 15 August 2013

Wow how bitchy did some get last night after Mikayla saved herself...I mean that is so selfish..no one else would hav saved themselves. ....the idiots!

Just finishing watching last nights episode. Gee I really hope Matt goes this week, he's so boring and doesn't offer anything. Tully can go along with him also.

I feel sorry for Mikkayla though, being saved for the second time. They shouldn't be to hard on her. It could've been anyone that won the prize.

Oh and that dog is feral.

Actually jade has more empathy than most, she stated to drew that she's worried about her.
Ffs if you hate jade just hate her don't try and justify it, so many haters for a girl that's done nothing wrong.

I don't hate Jade I'm indifferent about her, I noticed that she said the dress she was given, was too big for her and Drew was the one who told her not to say anything out loud about that in a way to avoid issue with the fragile state of the girls in the bedroom, but I didn't see, editing might be to blame, Jade showing comfort to Mikki's situation but she did say she looked nice in the outfit of Jasmin's. I don't care either way for Jade she is okay and i was just making an observation from the footage we are allowed to see. as we know it's all about what BB wants us to see.

I think it sucked that some of the girls didn't get the right sized dress. What a confidence buster. That was really bad form.

And Jade? That dress was too big? What the hell were you planning on doing with the "twins" if you'd got a smaller dress?

I don't hate Jade I'm indifferent about her, I noticed that she said the dress she was given, was too big for her and Drew was the one who told her not to say anything out loud about that in a way to avoid issue with the fragile state of the girls in the bedroom, but I didn't see, editing might be to blame, Jade showing comfort to Mikki's situation but she did say she looked nice in the outfit of Jasmin's. I don't care either way for Jade she is okay and i was just making an observation from the footage we are allowed to see. as we know it's all about what BB wants us to see.
Which is annoying....because why should she have to do that to avoid backlash that isn't really her fault.
Skinny people have times when they hate what they're wearing as well.
But yeah, sorry man but people seem to dislike jade for...well ridiculous reasons.

Which is annoying....because why should she have to do that to avoid backlash that isn't really her fault.
Skinny people have times when they hate what they're wearing as well.
But yeah, sorry man but people seem to dislike jade for...well ridiculous reasons.
You have her in the sweepstakes, don't you? ;)

I think it sucked that some of the girls didn't get the right sized dress. What a confidence buster. That was really bad form.

It's all part of the game. Big Brother controls the size of the beds. Big Brother controls the size of the dresses.

i don't think it was about jade being skinny, it was that she runs to the boys to say how crazy it is in there because of the girls not fitting into dresses and how the dresses are too big for her....even drew had the sense to say "well don't go talking like that to them" or something like that and then he walked away. Seemed like a subtle jab.

Yes/No game what is that and why don't I know?

It was played last year. Basically the the HM's were asked to do things by BB and they had to answer yes, if they said no they failed. Some of the tasks last years was for Michael to cut his hair and shred a letter to "I'm 30!" (can't remember her name) from her partner.

It was played last year. Basically the the HM's were asked to do things by BB and they had to answer yes, if they said no they failed. Some of the tasks last years was for Michael to cut his hair and shred a letter to "I'm 30!" (can't remember her name) from her partner.
Sarah. "You are going to listen to me and you are going to like it."

Thanks Sapphy, it kinda made me worry for her a bit. Perhaps she does honestly have a rough time with life in general.

I'm pretty sure she has... her Mum has early onset Alzheimers and hasn't spoken for six years, doesn't recognize anyone.

Yeah, that is true. And if it is this, and any other life experience/s , combined with personality type, how she perceives the world or level of general coping skills, that have led to a full day of happiness being a rarity, I really do feel for the woman.

Her girlfriend seemed particularly nice and supportive but I hope Tully is also receptive to the other types of support available for her.

Random thoughts

- tully is a miserable soul. being around her would be a massive drain. she's been on my TV long enough. please don't save her

- love that mikayla got saved again for the lols. no matter who was saved, matt was the logical choice - he was tied for next fewest (same as heidi last week). Although, this does give the choosing HM the out of not having "a reason" to pick someone other than their personal preference. let's hope if this continues there are fewer ties

- Latie was magical in the charades challenge. seriously, they used the same clues for clueless and barbie girl and still managed to get both (nearly instantly if the edit was honest - which it probably wasn't). they really do share a brain cell.

- sorry, caleb is a creeper. the way he paws at lucy makes me want to shower

- ed is a scumbag, and the HMs giving him the pass and throwing jade under the bus is not consistent with the facts

- i admit it, tim is growing on me. he's still a ripe dickhead, but he's a consistent dickhead

- so completely over ben. another HM that can't get off my tv screen fast enough

- in fact, in the halfway house, I only want tahan saved

- and seriously, are they all dumb enough to think a real celebrity is going into the australian big brother house? what a bunch of delusional ego maniacs.

- speaking of delusional ego maniacs, hi tully

- clooney is a great looking dog, but i always feel sorry for wherever these BB dogs get rehomed. they probably need serious therapy. hey, maybe the dog whisperer can do a crossover (and no, i'm not contradicting myself; he's not a real celebrity)

- that clooney is sticking by mikayla tells me everything i need to know about her character. she's calm, she's authoritative, but she's not mean or "bossy". any HMs bitching about that are channelling their inner child and shouting "you're not the boss of me" while sitting on the naughty step. grow up, you muppets

- matt's on my nerves. can't place why. i like his "it's just a game" spirit, but he acts just a little above it all, rather than within it all, to believe that's genuine

- double eviction is a nice surprise. i'd love to see tully and ben go, or tully and matt, but I expect tully and rohan to go.

Regarding Matt getting on your nerves, it's possibly because he is always putting himself front and center. When Mr Clooney came in the house and the HMs were are talking to BB about the dog, Matt wouldn't let go of the dog and it was obvious that the dog wanted to get away from Matt. Also the shot with the entire house in the hotub on Xaviers birthday, there was Matt, not Xavier front and center in the shot.

Regarding Matt getting on your nerves, it's possibly because he is always putting himself front and center. When Mr Clooney came in the house and the HMs were are talking to BB about the dog, Matt wouldn't let go of the dog and it was obvious that the dog wanted to get away from Matt. Also the shot with the entire house in the hotub on Xaviers birthday, there was Matt, not Xavier front and center in the shot.

Yeah, Matt as well as Ed and Xavier are playing the game the hardest, I don't think we've seen any of these guys true personality yet.

Back