Skip to main content

Episode Day 18 (25/09/2014) Daily Show

I'm so convinced that when Skye is evicted her goodbye video will feature her putting on some thick rimmed glasses, changing her voice to a posh Brighton accent and explaining that she's actually a QC and a member of Mensa.

Um.......no!

I don't get the people on here who reply to someone's post JUST TO ANNOY THEM. Sure, go ahead and reply if you have something constructive or interesting to say or add. Don't say obscure shit or start a fight. Seriously. Even a gif would be more appreciated than mean-spirited jabs.

A Channel 9 thing.
"
I'm seeing a pattern here.

I am LOVING the Thursday and Friday episodes. The ones where Channel Nine don't really give a shit about the ratings, so the producers are able to go back to the formula.

But the Sun-Tues episodes stink of Channel 9's dirty paws.

EXCEPT THIS DANCE MONTAGE RIGHT NOW WTF."

I hope it's this you're referring to ^^^^

Wait...it's a Silent Disco which means the HM's don't hear any music so I don't want them to edit in music for us to hear either. Stahp it.

I think the dancing HMs get music in their headphones.

So I just got a DM on Twitter from Alex M.

I really want to post it but I can't.

But go back and read everything I've posted in this thread.

So obviously he confirmed that Thurs/Fri eps are more under his control and he has to be the marionette Sun-Wed.

Um.......no!
@Azalea! You can't say the word "no" whilst referring to Skye without saying it like this:

nhT2OSK.gif

Back