Skip to main content

Episode Day 16: Daily show + nominations #2

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
Tonight we'll see what went on in the house yesterday and the fall out when Sharon got evicted.

Oh and this:
1150404_640153766004091_633379707_n.jpg

And Nominations. Who will be up?

So do we have to be conservative about the way we post before it starts again, or?

That nominations aren't live really takes a lot of it. I was a lot more excited about them even last year, but this year there isn't that feeling of pressure on the housemates.

Big fat who cares about Ed and Jade kissing too.

Ed's pecs look weird.. And is it just me, or does the hair on his chest look like a heart 0_o
Anyway they're a boring couple if they do get together.
I gather this love-triangle thing is gonna play out for awhile..

i think some of the nominees are too easy to guess...

rohan, tahan, mikkayla, jade, katie/lucy and then either heidi, tim or tully

nicki-minaj.gif

My Nom Nom Predictions are .... Tully, Mikkayla, Tehan (for saving Mikki) The Sisters and Heidi and Jade

All women basically...the boys will vote for the girls and the girls will vote for the girls *sigh*.....*sob*

Last edited:
Don't worry guys, it was a goodbye kiss - no tongue - a kiss that a male and female very close friends would give each other who aren't afraid to show their feelings. Note: Ed pulled away first AND from memory he wiped his mouth - bad breath from Jade perhaps? ;)

Ahhh Sonia is in Leopard skin with "Bam Bam" hair :D...she may have a big crush on Barney "Caleb" Rubble.

Back