Skip to main content

Episode Day 16: Daily show + nominations #2

I like how as they end ACA instead of saying "Stay tuned for Big Brother" they basically tell the viewers that they "can switch to GEM for more of the days news stories" instead... That's REALLY encouraging Channel 9. Even you guys have lost hope in Big Brother now.

OMG...Sonia needs SPANX
e12653.gif

Caleb kind of creeps me out, that kiss was such a non event, Sonia, your 20 year old self called and wants its dress back

Jade, Heidi and Jasmine should get used to the HWH. I think they'll be there for a while

I like how as they end ACA instead of saying "Stay tuned for Big Brother" they basically tell the viewers that they "can switch to GEM for more of the days news stories" instead... That's REALLY encouraging Channel 9. Even you guys have lost hope in Big Brother now.

Quoted for TRUTH

Oh dear Drew, you were NEVER going to be evicted first sexy pants

Starting the highlights from the live eviction once again. I suppose the housemates just sit around in a catatonic state until BB says it's time for nominations, evictions and Jade kissy time.

And that wasn't a real kiss. Sharon was planting one on everybody's lips last night.

Back