Skip to main content

Episode Day 16 (23/09/2014) Live EVICTION #1

For a bit of useless information gained while doing my degree, hazzah is indeed an 18th century form of hooray (which itself first appeared in the 17thC), which did you all know came to mean goodbye in Aus? The only place that hooray came to mean goodbye and it's where hooroo came from.

I'm fond of saying huzzah ironically to friends when they have made some grand pronouncement!

I agree, but that in large part to Gemma being herself and giving proper answers.

I thought Sonia had improved as well.
Just wish Gemma would not stress all that she does NOT have rather than what she does have. Being chosen to even go into the BB house was an achievement!

I agree, but that in large part to Gemma being herself and giving proper answers.

I thought Sonia had improved as well.
Just wish Gemma would not stress all that she does NOT have rather than what she does have. Being chosen to even go into the BB house was an achievement!

Bloody hell, prizes, random $30k giveaways - for less money they could hire a few people to do the live updates

Very good point. Sometimes I really wonder why the BBAU production team make the choices they do. I swear, this ep I felt as though I only watched about 10 minutes of live TV and the rest of it was recaps from last night or a few days ago (because we obviously have horrible memories).

Back