Skip to main content

Episode Day 12 Friday Daily Show (30 mins)

I seem to have accidently downloaded the children's version of Big Brother tonight. Was Jade three or 23?

23 - but it was still the children's version. BBAU has gone from Show to Family Show and finally to Children's Show. Too much Disney and Pink. Too much airtime for the 'adorable rascal' Tim who loves his own voice and thinks it's hilarious to pocket carrots and sweets. Watching how BB reacted to this mind-boggling stunt made it even more pathetic.

My bet is that Ed won the showdown and took Jade in there and they're making babies as I type this! The whole live feed suggests that Ed and Jade are in the captain quarters (well, at least I think so). Damn you Ed! My opinion of him will go down to be honest with you if he does end up with Jade! I won't care as much if Jade wins and takes him in because she will either take him or Tully in. I hope Ed has common sense and doesn't lower himself to her level!

You may be right.

Of the 8 HMs shown in the second challenge, the only ones not seen/mentioned in post-showdown photos/updates are the HH HMs. If Sharon won, I think she would have taken Jasmin, and I think Tim would have taken either Drew or Heidi. I think it most likely that some combination of Ed/Jade/Tim/Drew/Heidi are in there - although it could be Sharon and Jas, and that would explain why there has been no mention HH HMs since showdown.

My bet is that Ed won the showdown and took Jade in there and they're making babies as I type this! The whole live feed suggests that Ed and Jade are in the captain quarters (well, at least I think so). Damn you Ed! My opinion of him will go down to be honest with you if he does end up with Jade! I won't care as much if Jade wins and takes him in because she will either take him or Tully in. I hope Ed has common sense and doesn't lower himself to her level!

You're so funny! I love how you're so protective of Drew and his perceived slight from Jade and can't stand anything she does now. It's gold. :p

There is a huge difference in tone, topic, and mannerisms when Tahoon and Mikkkkkayla are around Tully et. al, and when they're with the Twins. Like Reese Witherspoon in "Legally Blonde" versus Reese Witherspoon in "Freeway"

WTF. No. Reese Witherspoon acts as the one character that has 2 sides in everything 1) a psycho dumb blonde girly side or 2) just a plain psycho side. the end.

Back