Skip to main content

Episode Day 100 (Tuesday 5/11/13): Final Daily Show (60m)

Boog's goodbye vid:

Jade - lovely person, if Ed doesn't want to date you I will haha

Tim - one of a kind, energy everyone wants to be around

Tahan - you've been my girl power in here, you're so funny, don't think you realise how funny you are

While Tim and Tahan are virtually the same person just boy/girl versions of each other, they have one difference.

Tim can sit there and say that he only wants to win, and yet make people want to vote for him. Whereas Tahan can say the exact same thing but somehow says it in a way that generally makes people want to vote against her.

I noticed that during the DR scenes just then.

Drew's goodbye vid:

Tahan - became friends in first couple of weeks, made me laugh so much, just honest

Jade - thought jackpot when I saw you for the first time, gorgeous and got along straight away, so gentle, so sweet, love doting on people and that's a great quality

Tim - never had an older brother, if i had had one i hope it would've been someone like you, taught me like an older bro would, teased like one would, taught me a lot of things, embrace your stance on something... basically same as LF last night

Tim thought Jade would get through

he had told her that... "you're safer than you think"

Tim doesn't know who will win when Jade asks him: "anyone of us could"

for some reason Ben is on our screen again

HMs will reminisce about the good times (I assume LF updates from today) after the break

Oh Drew :'(

I went off him when Drully happened but it still feels so, so weird that he's gone.

While Tim and Tahan are virtually the same person just boy/girl versions of each other, they have one difference.

Tim can sit there and say that he only wants to win, and yet make people want to vote for him. Whereas Tahan can say the exact same thing but somehow says it in a way that generally makes people want to vote against her.

I though the same but wondered if it was with bias considering I have never wanted Tahan to win.

I just think that is because Tahan is more direct than Tim is. Love Tahan!!!

Oh Drew :'(

I went off him when Drully happened but it still feels so, so weird that he's gone.
I am still way more sad about that than I ever expected to be. I honestly can't believe he's gone. I wouldn't want him to be in there at the expense of the other 3... I just want him THERE :(

all 3 HMs sleeping in beds next to each other

BB wakes them up with symphony music and congratulates them on being final 3

special breakfast waiting for them... nice product placement from Carman's muesli

I just think that is because Tahan is more direct than Tim is. Love Tahan!!!

Tim is a sleazey prick he knows how to get what he wants, Tahan is just running for the line

Jade is as manipulative as Tim

Drew should still be there - and Tahan should win she is the only one being honest now

memories in kitchen:

Tim: Caleb (I think) putting breadcrumbs on everything

Chucking onions at Ben haha I love this clip

Ed Ed wherefore art THAT Ed that I liked in this one?!

Back