Skip to main content

Episode Day 100 (Tuesday 5/11/13): Final Daily Show (60m)

into the GOE

sushi, Lindt choccies, Champagne, very lovely cheers... music's making me weepy

oh all 3 of them hugging... ok first tears for Mrs B already haha

all 3 laying in GOE daybed chatting... Jade's ultimate goal to come third

Drew's goodbye video focusing on Tim coming up after ad

i feel like there would have been a different energy if Drew had been there... i feel like Tim and Tahan are still being careful what they say around Jade...

WHAT the??????

Jade said she wants to come third??????

FUCK!!!!!

True fans would listen to their favourite and do their best to see that she fulfills her ultimate goal. Only haters would vote for her at this point as that's simply not what she wants.

:D

True fans would listen to their favourite and do their best to see that she fulfills her ultimate goal. Only haters would vote for her at this point as that's simply not what she wants.

:D

LOL Exactly. They should respect her wish. I mean if Tim said he wanted us to stop voting we would!

Greg's returned just as they're talking about him. Tim let's him know he's made the finale.

Jade in the DR: Jade was sure she'd go the past couple of weeks. She doesn't think many HMs would believe she'd be in the top 3. Slow and steady wins the race.

Tahan: Freaking out. Goal was to make finale night and wants to win but not getting ahead of herself. Tahan cares about the money and if she goes home third. (not said in a bad way)

Tim: Doesn't want to go back to the real world. Peter Pan in Neverland and stay in the BB house forever. Wants to win BB more than anything in his entire life.

Back