Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Hey guys i have just spent some time reading the first 30 pages of this thread. Again i want to thank you all for the support you gave. I certainly gave you a shed load of controversy but that just me being me. It was extremely interesting to read in hindsight and notice how some of you picked up on things and noted how the editing really did make the world of difference. Bloody Travis and his saggy boob caused me a world of issues in there but we all worked through that.

I'll continue to read and comment where i can - I dont think i'll ever be able to thank you all enough, and there just isn't enough of me to date each and everyone of you - yes i'm looking at you @delcan

For now i heading offliine as my sister @MelKen is just pulling into the drive way with her family after moving over to Aus from the UK. Stay posted to my instagram for photos of adorable and jet lagged nieces.

Much Love

Strategy Dave/Shavid/David

That's cool if you don't want to play favourites Dave. I'll keep it secret then. Lol

Hugs and kisses to @MelKen and family!

lol @Declan....think we all know you are his favourite ;)

loved this line -

I'll continue to read and comment where i can - I dont think i'll ever be able to thank you all enough, and there just isn't enough of me to date each and everyone of you

How sweet of him, being honest, he would be hugely disappointed as I am old enough to be his mum!! (but that's not to say that i dont appreciate "ogling" a good looking younger man ;););)), although i could probably drink him under the table :joyful::joyful:

lol @Declan....think we all know you are his favourite ;)

loved this line -

I'll continue to read and comment where i can - I dont think i'll ever be able to thank you all enough, and there just isn't enough of me to date each and everyone of you

How sweet of him, being honest, he would be hugely disappointed as I am old enough to be his mum!! (but that's not to say that i dont appreciate "ogling" a good looking younger man ;););)), although i could probably drink him under the table :joyful::joyful:
I'm old enough to be his mum too but that's ok, I don't mind younger men, lol.

xljnsn.gif

Back of ladies and gents.

Besides I called dibs first!!!!!!

@David Hodis, did you guys discuss anything else in the house besides who was kissing who? Because there was a lot of focus on the different couples in last years season of Big Brother.

Yup, I'm old enough to be his Mum also and would be proud to call him son. (Even if he is a Spurs supporter. :p) Gunner for life! :D <3

Celtic for me @lynn-ann although Gunners are my 2nd team (used to visit and stay in Islington quite a lot for work/friends) so had to go to Emirates obviously!

Celtic for me @lynn-ann although Gunners are my 2nd team (used to visit and stay in Islington quite a lot for work/friends) so had to go to Emirates obviously!
When I was 15 and living in London for several months, I was Spurs, Gunners and Liverpool. I was a Kevin Keegan girl

QUOTE="Khun Khun, post: 2179718, member: 39643"]When I was 15 and living in London for several months, I was Spurs, Gunners and Liverpool. I was a Kevin Keegan girl[/QUOTE]

Kevin Keegan....now there's a footballer and that perm, only he could rock that :):)

image.jpg

Of course living in Scotland it had to be his rival Kenny Dalgleish for me (unless I wanted lynched ).

Yessssssssssssss!!!!

Next
reallifedave
1 hour ago · Lucinda Park, Palm Beach
Apparently Blue is the new Black. It's wedding time and my mate @fazzle999 is single and ready to mingle, has he got the goods people? #BlueSuits#jdlovesen

11078901_821453751279139_1634508923_n.jpg
A waistcoat too. Dave's gone all out for you @delcan!
Good thing the hairy chin caterpillar has been banished so as not to obscure that lovely blue pointer (tie).

Back