Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

They're so creepy :hilarious:
Children of the Damned? :p
tumblr_ml2yfnbOU61rn5kn5o1_500.jpg

I for one am glad that david told sandra it was exercise and not a magic wand. too many women play the 'girl' card.

or is equality when it suits.

shedevil was always playing the race card when it wasn't a race thing, it was a your a bitch thing!! if i get finger poked in a chat im snapping that finger off.

Those kids reminds me the of M83 - Midnight city video
Video is a tribute to Village of the Damned, Close encounters of the Third kind and other Akiras... series of 3 vids
The song was used in Warm Bodies (about zombies)

I just posted the youtube video in the 'what songs are you listening to?' thread

Last edited:
Hey guys, as you know I really liked David and I thought he was a great housemate. However I do feel that this thread with it's constant sniping of poor Priya was the main reason of why this forum became so awful. I'm sorry if my honesty scares you, but I like you guys and I felt that being honest was the only way to reach you so that you can all help change the terrible behaviour of this thread.

Hey guys, as you know I really like reepbot and I think he is a great forum member. However I do feel that the constant sniping of David has been awful, and that reepbot's use of the term "poor priya" is a bit amusing, and I feel that we are not responsible for why this forum has become so awful. I'm sorry if my honesty scares you, but I like you guys and we are the only nice people in this place.

;)

Hey guys, as you know I really liked David and I thought he was a great housemate. However I do feel that this thread with it's constant sniping of poor Priya was the main reason of why this forum became so awful. I'm sorry if my honesty scares you, but I like you guys and I felt that being honest was the only way to reach you so that you can all help change the terrible behaviour of this thread.

You should have posted this on April 1st.

I'll be seeing the final Hobbit, Interstellar, Birdman, Foxcatcher, and The Imitation Game. Oh, and probably Paddington. Kids movies for the win! So many movies, so little time. Short review from my movie night - Guardians of the Galaxy was pretty bad. It couldn't even be saved by the shirtless guy and a talking raccoon.
Birdman was interesting and worthwhile. It was great to see Michael Keaton on the screen again.just saw The Theory of Everything. About Stephen Hawking. It was a bit slow. Interesting performance by the Hawking actor. But not much else going on.

reallifedave
5 minutes ago · Clovelly Lawn Bowls
Regram from @happy_aiden met this Big Brother fan at Clovelly Bowls he watched every ep and followed me through till the end. Cheers buddy, you're a legend. #legend #followthischamp

10853145_1510354892560835_132568823_n.jpg
No free plugs, no spruiking, no sponsorship, no bullshit and not trying to pretend to be someone (or something) he is not. Why the hell didn't this guy win?

It should be a future requirement of all future BB contestants that they have jobs to go back to when they have finished BB.

No free plugs, no spruiking, no sponsorship, no bullshit and not trying to pretend to be someone (or something) he is not. Why the hell didn't this guy win?

It should be a future requirement of all future BB contestants that they have jobs to go back to when they have finished BB.

I am not sure but I am sure he DESERVED to win!! @David Hodis was the epitome of the early Channel 10 Housemate; not caught up in the BS "celebrity" angle, not caught up in attempting to divert from who he is, but rather, just a really nice guy out for the experience. He truly was the highlight of the season, but I do believe this season failed HIM. IF they do an "all star" ( and probably will if it stays on CH 9..if The Block is an indication ) He would get every vote from me for the win even against past favourites.

Amen!

David would be an awesome All-Star, though I'd imagine he'd be targeted early, and targeted hard. But then again, that happened this year, and he outlasted so many who probably thought they were a lock for final three. It's a real pity Australia doesn't have it's own version of Survivor, because that game is probably more suited to David's mindset and game style and would be so much more of a challenge.

Back