Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

tumblr_mxyqt6dTi91t1tuiio3_400.gif

Your place or mine? :)
dean-S7-gagreel-gif.gif

David I'm not sure if Tom is using twitter ...can you confirm if https://twitter.com/tombbau really is his real account?

I see you're going to Melbourne next week and attending a meet and greet with some other HM's at the at Kenobi cocktail bar .Do you know who's all attending?
I can't confirm that, I'll ask him in time.

Yeah heading to Melb. It will be myself, Sam, Lawson and Cat.

Hi David, I didn't post much in your appreciation thread but I read the whole way through. I absolutely adored you on the show, especially watching your confidence grow as you were saved. I love you even more out of the house, you seem incredibly down to earth and such a great guy. I haven't got any questions (that I can think of) but I just wanted to let you know :) I don't want to step on @delcan's turf but if you're ever in Brissy... ;)

Oh I just remembered a question! Who was your favourite last year/who did you want to win?

Thanks so much for coming here :)

I enjoyed David thoroughly at the beginning fun fact he was my favourite housemate on Day 1, however I feel as though the people in the house changed him, and not for the better. Although it's really sweet that he is one of the few housemates this year that have come online to thank his fans and to answer a few questions.
Mate, honestly everyone is going to change in that house, its a game remember, i had to adapt to the environment but also as people get evicted the dynamics change. Obviously i wasn't best mates with Ry at the beginning we both recognised that but as people left we got closer and now consider each other good mates. Same thing happened with Priya and Skye.

You were a pleasure to watch @David Hodis - for me, the only reason to watch what was a frustrating season. I really appreciated your openness, kindness and the way you listened to others, as well as how you dealt with conflict.

Congratulations on getting as far a you did, especially after the way you were treated by some of the other HMs in the first few weeks :)

Mate, honestly everyone is going to change in that house, its a game remember, i had to adapt to the environment but also as people get evicted the dynamics change. Obviously i wasn't best mates with Ry at the beginning we both recognised that but as people left we got closer and now consider each other good mates. Same thing happened with Priya and Skye.

I understand that, this years house had a sort of "eat or be eaten" dynamic of the wild. I don't think it was so much as recognising so much as settling for the fact that Ryan's alliance had left and you were easy to mould. I think the same of Priya moulding Skye, and I'm a fan of hers.

@David Hodis many of us liked your pic at the cinema the other night (keeping it REAL). We're all dying to know about your date. BUT you can ignore this question if you wish. A few too many Glad Wrap jokes going around too :)

I understand that, this years house had a sort of "eat or be eaten" dynamic of the wild. I don't think it was so much as recognising so much as settling for the fact that Ryan's alliance had left and you were easy to mould. I think the same of Priya moulding Skye, and I'm a fan of hers.
You're entitled to you opinion, I'm not going to get into it but give auditions a go and see how you play the game.

@David Hodis Have you been watching any of the BB episodes yet?

Is there anything funny or interesting that happened that you thought might have been aired but never made the cut?
What are you favourite songs at the moment, and who are you favourite singers/bands?
What did you find really interesting that had happened in world news, while you were in the house?

Back