Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Ok people - this is not a joke this is not spammer this is the real David, the David that walked into the house bearded and white and left 72 days later tanned and somewhat clean shaven.

I'm not going to lie, I have not read any of the 417 pages but in all honesty I am touched and humbled that so many people have taken the time to write so many pages solely on my time in the house.

I know my sisters and some friends have been involved with this page and they have told me so many beautiful things have been said and I cannot explain how much I appreciate the sentiment.

Over the coming months I hope to start at page 1 and read my way through the hundreds. I am currently extremely busy but I figure it is the least I can do to thank you all personally.

I will try to get interactive with you and if anyone has questions please ask and I will do my best to answer them in due course.

Again I cannot thank you all enough, together we went through some tough times but we stuck it out and come out smelling OK. Not roses but we did OK. We took this roller coaster together and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Much Love to all of you, I don't like to use the word fans because I just see myself as a normal average guy, but if any of you ever see me in person please come over and say hi and ask for a photo, regardless of whether I'm doing my shopping or changing a tyre I will have the time for you, because without you 'fans' of the show I would never have had this opportunity, so for that again I thank you from the bottom of my heart, however cold and icy it may have come across in the show ;)

David

Welcome to BBB David! We have loved your family and friends being a part of this years experience on here, it made you seem real, not just a guy on TV.

Enjoy the read when you get the chance!

The reaction gifs are hilarious!

just so old David doesn't get confused by things. I am male, I only have this avatar because they were my fav couple going in then I lost interest in them but I didn't want to change it and publicly back you because I tend to jynx my favourite HMs and you get more obsessed Priya fans coming after you too.

Not sure how i can confirm it but how about a pic of me just back from the gym, sitting in my unit alone - anyone interested in keeping meView attachment 47614 company? Just kidding people I need a night in for some sleep.

Oh, ok........

ovaries-exploding-tony-stark.gif

but, but, but, I have MRI images!

I think I have settled...

@David Hodis, I loved your direct no bullshit, no long winded responses in the house. It was refreshing and it was not fake. But what I loved more was the way you listened to the other person, even if you did not agree and let them get their frustrations out for whatever thing they got overly sensitive about. You took whatever it was on the chin and moved on. The very best thing about you, you never pretended not to feel something or not say something because you were in a game, you were you from the get go. Loved supporting you and am so glad you are here to see the craziness that is David fans lol.

Ok people - this is not a joke this is not spammer this is the real David, the David that walked into the house bearded and white and left 72 days later tanned and somewhat clean shaven.

I'm not going to lie, I have not read any of the 417 pages but in all honesty I am touched and humbled that so many people have taken the time to write so many pages solely on my time in the house.

I know my sisters and some friends have been involved with this page and they have told me so many beautiful things have been said and I cannot explain how much I appreciate the sentiment.

Over the coming months I hope to start at page 1 and read my way through the hundreds. I am currently extremely busy but I figure it is the least I can do to thank you all personally.

I will try to get interactive with you and if anyone has questions please ask and I will do my best to answer them in due course.

Again I cannot thank you all enough, together we went through some tough times but we stuck it out and come out smelling OK. Not roses but we did OK. We took this roller coaster together and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Much Love to all of you, I don't like to use the word fans because I just see myself as a normal average guy, but if any of you ever see me in person please come over and say hi and ask for a photo, regardless of whether I'm doing my shopping or changing a tyre I will have the time for you, because without you 'fans' of the show I would never have had this opportunity, so for that again I thank you from the bottom of my heart, however cold and icy it may have come across in the show ;)

David

So good to hear from you David. We love ya

Back