Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

What about someone calling a housemates work to try and get them fired? What do you think of that? Apparently some on this forum think that's ok.

Priya was leaving the job at the end of the year. (Or the pretended she was)

At the end of the year we farewell a number of people who are so dear to us and have contributed so much to your daughter's learning.
- Deb Allan
- Maria Criaris
- Alistair Knight
- Priya Malik
- Ron Thorpe
- Sue Zelleke

http://www.olsh.catholic.edu.au/com...ssage_from_the_principal_-_week_8_term_4_2013

Like most HM's she went on BB to try & get a foothold in media etc.

I'm at a loss for words. :laugh:

That story refers to David's "shameless scheming". Have I missed something or maybe it's David coloured glasses?
David may have been brutally honest, along with a few other things, but I didn't see him as scheming nor particularly manipulative, nor strategic enough as pointed out earlier by @pawlini (I think). Yes, funny that housemates dubbed him Strategy Dave after his little 'R' rated session with Tim - but frankly I don't believe at least half of them even understand what strategy is/was.

10832102_1492475724368888_1323560215_n.jpg

posted by @delcan in another thread:)

I just realised how big Lawson's head is.

Please do not intentionally break your bones on the off chance you will get David as your radiographer. This has been a community service announcement from pawlini.

Haha! Hilarious. I did read he was working at St Vincent's once. I was a patient there for a week a few years back and a hot radiographer had to wheel me in my wheelchair to the radiography section. Must be the 'hot' occupation.

Here's something Ive wondered.. Do you think "famous" people instagram photos of places they have just left? Cause I would be worried if you instagramed where you were at that time you would have crazies show up to catch you?
I've thought that too. Surely you wouldn't be dumb enough to post it while you are there.

Back