Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

I am not surprised about Priya's eviction at all. The rumours were at David's eviction the difference in votes between him and Priya was negligible so it stands to reason that she would be next to go after the intruders. In all honesty I liked her at the beginning but I really went off her when it became apparent all the gossiping and bitching about people she was doing. I think when she teamed up with Lina I had reached my limit. Also I think Australians want a kind of genuineness about their winners. Her planting the seed that David threw Ryan under a bus when he was HOH for example is not the kind of thing that wins you votes.

Do you guys like this one more? Hehehe

reallifedave
42 minutes ago
What's good enough for @aisha_jade and @iamlisaclark is good enough for @reallifedave #impersonation #noideawhatimdoing #modelshot #milanhereicome

10808728_1553623638208683_2103057860_n.jpg

I'm loving Leo and Dave together :)

I love that in the group shot with Alex, Leo has his arm around Dave - they just look like they are really enjoying themselves together (and they are sooo good too look at).

Somehow Sam's 'taking the modelling piss' shots just don't seem has humourous as Dave's and Leo's

There wasn't that much to miss in here last night concerning that Idiot Troll. They thought they were getting away with it, posting in the other threads for the past day or so, but as soon as the Pristians stepped in here and MsD liked that post, I called them out...
I think they only posted twice in here but luckily they got banned.gif anyway

I wonder what the backstory is with Skye kissing David. David did say him and Skye got closer the last 4 days giggle.gif
I haven't heard Ben's interview with Priya, or seen the photo of Alex and the HM's but will go venture out the SM world nowbolt.gif

So…I guess the upside to our Real Life Dave not being in the final is that we can watch / enjoy tonight without any of the stress of last week (that was awful lol). While it’s disappointing for him, it is great to see David enjoying himself out of the house, and I’m sure they are all having a blast.

I just also wanted to say that I’ve had a great time reading and posting in here – it’s been quite a ride! Enjoy the finale, guys - I hope to stick around for a bit, and hope you do too. Much love. xx :kiss:

Back