Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

ashycee94
59 minutes ago · Dreamworld Australia
It was lovely meeting these two gentlemen today @reallifedave@leo_ryan_burke at dreamworld. Day was made first when #shavid stroked my arm (thanks @sandyjanenixon ) and secondly when he read out the message from my mum (seen on the right) - David you're welcome at my house (in Brisbane) anytime. Love you xx Ash Now for the serious part #vote #RyanBBAU #teamryan #bbau !!!

10802649_606582852785694_1895333006_n.jpg

Leo and Dave look like they are couple dressing

Of course they'll pick it apart, they pick everything he says and does apart :rolleyes:
I just can't figure out why what he says and does now is of any significance to people who don't like him? He's no longer a threat to anyone's fave. Acknowledge and move on!

Then again I become a ghost in the off season as none of the housemates retain any sort of significance to me after the show is over, so that may be clouding my judgement.

@CrazyDutchWoman Glad to see you back, and Happy Birthday! :thumbsup:

Take care out there on that bike of yours and I hope that by now you've managed to get "No One Can Stop Me Now" out of your head! :laugh:

Wow. You do have a good memory! Thanks sweety. (I used to always write sweaty until someone told me that was wrong bonk.gif ) Here I am and to be honest I miss having "No One Can stop me Now"in my head. I wish I knew which episode it was so I could download it again. hahaha.

Wow. You do have a good memory! Thanks sweety. (I used to always write sweaty until someone told me that was wrong View attachment 46604 ) Here I am and to be honest I miss having "No One Can stop me Now"in my head. I wish I knew which episode it was so I could download it again. hahaha.

Well, seeing as it's your birthday....Video of 'That Song'! just for you. :kiss:

Hope you've had a lovely day. :)

Back