Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

The awkward moment when you have spelt couch and coach and can never EDIT IT

lol and I can spell, seriously I did well in VCE english...I've clearly been buying too much coach items ....
Makes a whole new meaning of coach potato.
For the record, I would like a delete button if you choose to get rid of something you post and no time limit for edithing, sorry, editing. (That's just made me laugh as I know someone called Edith and it's so appropriate.)

Makes a whole new meaning of coach potato.
For the record, I would like a delete button if you choose to get rid of something you post and no time limit for edithing, sorry, editing. (That's just made me laugh as I know someone called Edith and it's so appropriate.)

Lol I think they limit it so people can't go back and change something they've said (eg. in the bitch fights that happen on here or just to torture the poster..) but who cares if they do go back and edit right? I mean I wouldn't!! But I care right now that my first tagged comment to David he'll think i'm illiterate and can't spell COUCH
or maybe those of you who actually did read that comment thought me and my mum were actually sitting on our coach...could make sense?

Anyways your photo is really pretty :)

I'm feeling a bit Travisheaded tonight :) can't spell for shit

But I care right now that my first tagged comment to David he'll think i'm illiterate and can't spell COUCH

@David Hodis will just blame the teaching profession. :p

Hell, let him blame Priya & Bhushan (the 23rd HM), they are blaming him for everything that is wrong with the world.

I'm 100% convinced it's him - @bleachy_dude - we haven't seen that photo before, it would take a seriously fucked up stalker to get that photo, I should know. Priya never confirmed on Twitter, so I feel they deserve the same treatment

He did confirm on twitter ..incase no one has said that yet

@David Hodis

When you return, you'll have to tell us how your date went? We could all give you dating advice and rail you through the mind games and low points.

I'm especially adept at post-date messaging techniques in case you run into any txt walls.

Great to see you on here. As always, appreciate your unguarded wit and playful sense of humour - on and off the show!

Hi David

I am in the UK....well Scotland to be precise and watched the show for the first time on YouTube. Was born in Sydney but lived here for most of my life and I am somewhat addicted to BB (watched every UK version from the beginning - obviously too old and have no life!!). It's amazing the difference between the 2 shows. Found it refreshing to watch the Aussie version as its kinda goes back to how BB.UK used to be (of course it doesn't show everything). Nowadays the UK version shows everything from major arguments, swearing and sex (last version had it all including the sex bit!).

I just wondered if they had shown everything (I assume there was much more other than the 4 evenings per week shown) whether the outcome would hAve been different? If Skye or Ryan been in the UK version, they would have been out by week 3 or 4 for sure for obvious reasons.

I find it laughable that your were nominated and voted out for playing the game....weird!!

Just wanted to know....

1. Did you know anyone from the auditions or did anyone know anyone else beforehand?
2. Sometimes the show looked fairly scripted, was it?
3. Did you secretly want to punch someone (I know I did )
4. Who will you stay in touch with or avoid.

Enjoying your posts on Fb and twitter.....obviously you were my winner.

Can I just say thanks to all you lot the people on my train home now think I am some lunatic woman who laughs hysterically at her phone!
I checked twitter like I always do on my way home and saw david's tweet about being in here so immediately logged on and I have not laughed that much for a long time over all your gifs and comments about David logging onto the thread.

Can't recall who asked the Ned v Kelly fave dog question but that def made me laugh as that was the type of thing David did to us when we had two dogs - always asking who we loved more and of course we have had the discussion way back when about him asking us which one we would save in a fire.

@Veronica2005 - was it you that asked when I was moving back? Sadly won't be before Xmas but I have set a target of end of April with or without my husband as we need to start getting the girls integrated into schools etc so fingers crossed either hubby comes over before hand or is able to come with us in April.

Great to see you here @David Hodis
For me you were the most entertaining housemate this season.
Are you reading any of the threads about yourself? You seem to have inspired more than anyone else this year (apart from maybe Priya).
Are you able to distance yourself from the personal comments (negative or positive)? You seem to have a great wit and sense of humour, and there's a lot of support for you here if you filter out the crap. My favourite was a bit of a meme you inspired about your imaginary alter-ego Davis Sego. It pops up in other threads, but pretty much originated here http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/david-s-ego.53003/
Just letting you know in case you see it mentioned and wonder who the hell this Davis Sego character is.

Back