Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

misskatieskeps
2 minutes ago
Catch up with the fam. Epic photobomb by @iamlisaclark@reallifedave

923870_1490230197888231_278591272_n.jpg

gemma6foot6 2 of the prettiest sets of eyeballs in the house@misskatieskeps@reallifedave

reallifedaveThanks @gemma6foot6 . @livcaso to be fair we've all said things we would like to take back. Life's too short and it's easy in life to wipe slates clean, so take a leaf out of our book and rekindle a friendship.

1. David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 3h
    Thanks Chloe, or which ever one of the team is stitching me up. I appreciate the chocolates anyway.

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 3h
    @RealLifeDave smuggle me a few so I can eat them under the doona ;)

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 2h
    @SandyJaneNixon happily. I would love to say it was your best 8 seconds under the doona, but that would be a lie.
    1f61c.png

Lawson ‏@LawsonReeves91 1h
    @RealLifeDave @SandyJaneNixon wow secrets from the house getting revealed

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 9m
    @LawsonReeves91 @RealLifeDave the amount of times we tried to sneak into the kitchen and make coffee without anyone walking in! #webadass

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave now
    @SandyJaneNixon not going to lie when the coffee got found after you left Sandy I totally blamed it all on you. Self preservation.

haha I remember when David smuggled back a chocolate for Sandra after his visit to the Sanctuary with Tim, and they hid under the covers to eat it.
David said something funny to her like 'you like that don't you' lol

I took exception only to the 'racist' accusation. Granted we don't get to see and hear everything that goes in there so who knows she could be telling the truth. The rest of it, respectful of the fact I'm in his fan thread, I think was fair enough.

The nosey parker in me is more interested in what Lonely Planet travel guide he is reading that starts with T.

By process of elimination - Thailand, Turkey, Tokyo, Tanzania or LOL Tasmania.
yeah it would be interesting to find out where David's next holiday adventure will be.
He was in Japan snowboarding earlier in the year, so I wonder what he has planned now.
I wonder when @MelKen is moving back to Australia...cant be too far away now

The nosey parker in me is more interested in what Lonely Planet travel guide he is reading that starts with T.

By process of elimination - Thailand, Turkey, Tokyo, Tanzania or LOL Tasmania.

Omg...you can book flights to all 5 locations once he tweets the date and airline he will be using to fly with.

The real question is will you pay extra to book the seat right next to him?!

Lol

@David's beard
I completely know how you feel, I read her comment and my reaction was literally the lisa gif

And this...
tumblr_n5855wp7r01qzssrlo1_500.gif

Not going to comment on what Priya said in her thread. Not going to comment on what Priya said in her thread. Not going to comment on what Priya said in her thread. Wow. Repeating this as a mantra.

Neither am I, but I sent a PM to his sisters & best friend to let David know what is being said about him.

What's being said? I don't really go into the Priya Appreciation thread much.

I can imagine though.

Yeah, I just read it...Pretty much a lot of bitter name-calling followed by a lot of "unlike me who would never conform blah blah blah".

Slander followed by self-promotion.

If I couldn't see the avatars I would have thought it was Tim Dormer lol.

I won't post anything else in respect that she's an ex-HM but I think everyone knows what I'm thinking anyway.

yeah Priya was asked about David, so guess she wasn't going to say anything nice about David,Ryan,Sam or Sandra...why start now?
It wasn't anything new and possibly some of Bhushan's influences there as well....now she has said her piece, maybe Priya (and the other haters) will back off trying to start any new flame wars.
It won't stop the Pristians or Priya and Bhushan enccouraging it on SM, until they get as bored with it as well:).

Back