Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

So keeping my avatar with those 2 idiots didn't work out... I was a fan of them at the start as a pair but as you could tell on here when I started liking Dave cause he was unwittingly offending people as I do myself, I didn't change my av because 1) I tend to jynx the people I publicly back 2) you become a bigger target for crazy fans of other people (cough Priya). So yeah David was my favourite HM don't judge me on my avatar. I was hoping to reveal this after he won, oh well.

So keeping my avatar with those 2 idiots didn't work out... I was a fan of them at the start as a pair but as you could tell on here when I started liking Dave cause he was unwittingly offending people as I do myself, I didn't change my av because 1) I tend to jynx the people I publicly back 2) you become a bigger target for crazy fans of other people (cough Priya). So yeah David was my favourite HM don't judge me on my avatar. I was hoping to reveal this after he won, oh well.

Stick a picture of Prisus as your picture please :D

Do you know I didn't even realise the chick was Aisha? lol

But to be perfectly honest, I was so ready for Priya to leave tonight. So when it was David I was taken aback and thought it was a lie... but yeah we're that strong. I'm sure it's like Priya vs Jason in the bottom 2 kinda thing

Rbi6r.gif

How did you clowns hold up?

Have you had a head count just to ensure no one choked on their grief stricken vomit overnight?

You can take comfort in knowing that while you may no longer be able to watch David in the house, the stalkers in here will be all over his every tweet/uploaded pic/status update/tinder profile like CaspersMum on cake!

Veronica 2005, its your time to shine, baby!

Back