Skip to main content

David and 75?

smh. any number a housemate says is going to cause talk, be it 1 or 1 billion or any number inbetween.

David's such a jerk. Sleeps with all those women then just dumps them??

2794506158_fb59e28550.jpg

75 women and based on the calculations, a man would presumably be able to play them like a fiddle. Well to some extent at least. As much as I like some of David's qualities, I don't see him as the sort of man who even owns a fiddle.

David's such a jerk. Sleeps with all those women then just dumps them??

That's a good point I hadn't thought of. WE NEED TO KNOW MORE: Are they animate or inanimate. And does that matter to him or not?

I once came across a comedy sketch where two men were arguing over orgasms, insisting they knew what a female sounds like when she comes. One said he knew because his wife has them all the time when making love - and then demonstrated by making a loud yawning action.

Or he was just trying to stir up Lina? Yes?
I really hope he was trying to stir up Lina who's been very pissy around and away from him.
Lina and her boyfriend seem like the kind of activists who would protest anything because they know what the world needs.
Her boyfriend seemed like a flake. I think she has more testosterone than him. Intelligent man yes, brawny man, no.
I don't know, just my silly opinion.

Don't know what people see in baseball caps.I think there just trying to be trendy.But im all about protection.

Back