Skip to main content

David and 75?

If you go on David's thread his best friend and sisters have both denied it's 75. They all seem to think he was trying to stir up Lina.

Oh, thanks. I was curious, if they were all cosy with it. It seemed a weird thing for the show to air.

75 is not an unreasonable number if you are meeting a woman and discarding her (or being given the flick yourself) after 6 or so weeks, as he seemed to indicate earlier, I suppose... It's not exactly romantic, though, is it.

But who wants their folks to know their number?! Plus a bunch of primary school kids watching. I really wish that had remained unaired.

I've done the sums for you all. If you have 75 six week relationships it will only take 8.65 years. Therefore at 31, David has had plenty of time. He could have waited to start until 22 and still achieved it. It's tragic that nothing longer than six weeks ever came to fruition, however at face value the numbers can add up, even factoring in the 3 months in the house where he has had no action whatsoever. But good luck remembering all the names of all those women. There's a spanner in the works though, when you assume that the 8 months he had with the full beard may have resulted in a massiv(e) adjustment in his turnover rate. :laugh:

This is so stupid.

Last edited:
I don't mind an experienced man ~
lh5K2Wf.gif

Unless you've slept with a relatively small number of people or infrequently have gotten laid, who keeps precise numbers?

This is why the 'number' question is fucking stupid and should never be asked. However you answer it, you're screwed. If you don't know and have to think or count, you're a liar or a man-whore/slut. If it's high and you tell the truth, you're labelled a man-whore or a slut. If it's high and you're not hot, people think you're a liar, or a easy pity-fuck. If it's low and you're hot, people think you're a prude. If it's low and you're average-looking, people think it's accurate, justified and to-be-expected, which is never a judgment someone should make about another's sex life.

This is why the 'number' question is fucking stupid and should never be asked. However you answer it, you're screwed. If you don't know and have to think or count, you're a liar or a man-whore/slut. If it's high and you tell the truth, you're labelled a man-whore or a slut. If it's high and you're not hot, people think you're a liar, or a easy pity-fuck. If it's low and you're hot, people think you're a prude. If it's low and you're average-looking, people think it's accurate, justified and to-be-expected, which is never a judgment someone should make about another's sex life.

So what's your number?

Who was it that asked him the question? I saw that he thought it was Lina as he asked something like, "Why do women always have to ask that?" (correct me if I'm wrong)...

75 women? Really...why say that if it's not true and considering how annoyed he seemed at Lina for supposedly asking the question, it didn't appear to be part of any 'joke'. It appeared that he was more pissed at her because she questioned his number.

Who was it that asked him the question? I saw that he thought it was Lina as he asked something like, "Why do women always have to ask that?" (correct me if I'm wrong)...

75 women? Really...why say that if it's not true and considering how annoyed he seemed at Lina for supposedly asking the question, it didn't appear to be part of any 'joke'. It appeared that he was more pissed at her because she questioned his number.
I'm surprise he thought it was Lina when it was Travis. Would his reaction have been the same if he knew it was a man asking?

Back