Skip to main content

David and 75?

272.gif

he was either joking, or he wants to sound cool. even Lina couldn't believe it

I put this in the daily show thread a short time ago but here it is again:
David's 75 is believable enough. He's 31, and since the age of 18 that would on average be 5.36 women a year. Or since the age of 16 it would be 4.69 women a year on average.

David's 75 is believable enough. He's 31, and since the age of 18 that would on average be 5.36 women a year. Or since the age of 16 it would be 4.69 women a year on average.
What a slut

I will restate and add some more to what I said in the daily show thread.

While being 'believable enough' at a new chick every two months or so. That is why I don't believe it. It is possible enough when you think about it like that. However the reality would be so different.

It seems like a justification someone would use for a fake number. However, as you get older, you go out less, you meet less people, random hook ups and all that tend to become less frequent. Where is David meeting all this woman?

Yes he's never had a long term relationship. Surely though there are times he has slept with the same person more than once or over a few weeks, months.

Surely how often he's out in clubs picking up girls would decrease as he gets older, is work full time and so forth.

So this would suggest periods of time where the frequency is significantly higher than every two months. Does someone really believe or get the impression that David went through stages where every two weeks or less he was picking up and banging a new chick? That's what the reality of that number would mean.

Also the specific nature of the number. Unless you've slept with a relatively small number of people or infrequently have gotten laid, who keeps precise numbers? In a way it'd be more believable if he said, 'It's somewhere in the 70s range.' You're not going to say 75 unless you're sure and you'd have to be a pretty sad ladies man to be keeping that exact a count at 30 of those numbers. Or if you're a creep who is just concerned with numbers.

So to me, I can't logically make sense of him and that number so I definitely think he's exaggerating. Although David does kind of seem like the kind of person who might have heard of the rule of three and then thought that's what you're meant to do, what people do and so then applied it.

When put that way it does seem believable enough.

yeah its been said that 75 isn't accurate but we don't know why he came up with that number....
I think for whatever reasons the HM's were discussing their numbers we didnt get to see all those convos, because BB was really just trying focusing on David and Lina having a little tiff, although from what Lina said it doesn't sound it was much, if they were both agreeing on the same thing but in a different way

yeah its been said that 75 isn't accurate but we don't know why he came up with that number....
I think for whatever reasons the HM's were discussing their numbers we didnt get to see all those convos, because BB was really just trying focusing on David and Lina having a little tiff, although from what Lina said it doesn't sound it was much, if they were both agreeing on the same thing but in a different way

Large enough to ruffle Lina "the prude" feathers and not so ridiculous (100 +) so as not to be dismissed out of hand immediately?

It's possible he just picked a nice, round, arbitrary number as an off-the-cuff answer. I don't really think he put that much thought into it. A lot of men do that.

I'm surprised Lina hasn't demanded that David pay rent for the space he's occupying in her head.

I HONESTLY thought he was a virgin? He said that he is very fussy when it comes to women. And that he has never been in a serious relationship. I know he could have had lots of casual sex with women he wouldn't date (puhleaseeeeee, he has tickets on himself lol). But I read between the lines, and thought he may have never had sex? 75 seems like a lot.[DOUBLEPOST=1415851490][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do prostitutes count? :biggrin:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reactions: kxk
Back