Daniel and his advantages.

In Terms Of Advantages, Do You Think That Daniel Gets Favoured Far Too Much By Production?

• Yes, and it's annoying.

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • Yes, but he's providing good television so it doesn't matter.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Mixed

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • No, he's just taking the opportunities when they are presented to him.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • No, others have had more powerful advantages than him (Mary and SJ fake double eviction)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

up_all_night

Awesome site donor
^^ This shit is why BB producers approached him to be on the show.

Do you reckon they offered him a sizable chunk of change compared to what housemates normally get?

While he'd still be getting a good income while in the house from his business and investments. He'd surely be losing $10,000s if not more of income.

timmy

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Do you reckon they offered him a sizable chunk of change compared to what housemates normally get?

While he'd still be getting a good income while in the house from his business and investments. He'd surely be losing $10,000s if not more of income.
That's an interesting question. Would they pay different stipends? At the end of the day they're offering him - on a plate - the chance to win $250k though. That might have been enough to appeal to his ego. Confidentiality clauses would prevent HMs ever saying, though.

Columbo

Somehow I Still Believe
They might have said to him "we can't guarantee you'll win or get into the final three, but we'll make sure that you'll get a great edit and enough exposure to the Australian public to feed your massive ego."

CockroachKieran

Daniel's videos of getting accepted onto Big Brother and his video of him in hotel quarantine before the show made me respect him even more. He has the drive and dedication to be the best, he puts in 100% He spent hours everyday in quarantine just running around his room, lifting weights and exercising rather than just being lazy and watching TV, he strives to get better in everything, I respect that so much.

He was easily the best character on the show, nobody comes close to his entertainment value.

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Daniel's videos of getting accepted onto Big Brother and his video of him in hotel quarantine before the show made me respect him even more. He has the drive and dedication to be the best, he puts in 100% He spent hours everyday in quarantine just running around his room, lifting weights and exercising rather than just being lazy and watching TV, he strives to get better in everything, I respect that so much.

He was easily the best character on the show, nobody comes close to his entertainment value.
1626439811619.gif