Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Australia

The show lost me when they over-hyped Sam and Courtney half way through the competition....

If it were to return next year, I hope they don't put Angie on it because I am sick of seeing her on most shows.

The show lost me when they over-hyped Sam and Courtney half way through the competition....

If it were to return next year, I hope they don't put Angie on it because I am sick of seeing her on most shows.

They were the two best dancers right from the very start so I didn't have a problem with that. Also our version is based on the original UK version 'Strictly Come Dancing' not Dancing With The Stars US.

Reactions: kxk
They were the two best dancers right from the very start so I didn't have a problem with that. Also our version is based on the original UK version 'Strictly Come Dancing' not Dancing With The Stars US.

I do have a problem with that. They chose two dancers, advertised them heavily and built the path to the final two.

Hardly anything about the show is similar to Strictly. The set is so DWTS US. Stars meet their pros live on Strictly as well. Only think that resembles Strictly is the dance off they introduced half way through the season because of crazy results.

Sandra Sully for the next season please! I think she would be great. One of the benefits of this show being on 10 now is Sandra should be allowed to participate. 😁

Brit version/original is on now, looksfab

Strictly Come Dancing
10 Peach, 8:30pm, Fri, 10 May 2019, 120 minutes
ON NOW NEW SHOW
Celebrities take to the dance floor to perform a dazzling display of ballroom routines.

Series, United Kingdom, English, Entertainment, Dance

Obscure celebs, I recognise just one........and more Craig judging of course

Lots of oldies, they must come from UK soaps and stuff I have never seen, looks like fun TV

This bit is good, intro of all the celebs
Partners possible all lined up, and then who is paired revealed
Some hot younger dancers, and a few fugly older ones. I think ours are prettier

I just looked at the wikipedia page.
I've heard of Suzannah Constantine, the fashion stylist who was a robot in Doctor Who, and Faye Tozer from Steps, and that's it.
latest

Nice bit of fluff

The only one I recognise is the very bleached blonde small lady, magician wife and entertainer, I saw her in some other RTV with the dead hubbie clips I think, she may be one of those doing the real Best Whatever(Marigold??) Hotel in India for real

OMG I MISSED IT!!!

Would have loved to have watched Strictly. Most of their pros are better looking than ours in my opinion. USA DWTS ones are my ultimate faves though. ;)

Loved it. Such a different format, 1st show at least.

This 1st show is like a bonus intro, no competing, just the group dancing, pairing and profiles.
Good form since I have no clue who these people are.
A whole lot of razzmatazz and fun, I like how they train all together for a bit.

Contrary to your view @Affable, I thought the Brit boys were pretty, but most of the Brit older men are ugly
However, every man that can dance is ultimately attractive to me
Boys = one who looks 12 is so pretty, and 1 maybe 2 who look Spanish
Some great dancers and dancing going on, such a nice upbeat show

That far too long memorial was too much, but I guess he is their beloved legend

I wonder if Sharna will judge or be a pro next season now that she has been dropped as a pro from the US version.

Back