Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Australia

Sorry to say I missed the show yet again. Hopefully will tune in next week.
The thought of seeing Ambrose away from the cricket field and sashaying his 10 foot frame around my Tv seems giggleworthy at the very least.

He was really, really bad, but received a quite generous score. I think they are a bit scared of him, he's quite intense.

Reactions: kxk
was waiting for Samuel to poke his partner’s eye out with that silly tooth pick ... it was distracting ...

Bottom 3 were:
1. Curtley and Siobhan
2. Olympia and Jarryd
3. Samuel and Jorja.

Olympia and Jarryd got voted off. OUTRAGEOUS!! 😡 Even Craig was angry.

It was utterly ridiculous. She was one of maybe three celebrities on the show who can actually dance (Courtney and maybe Michelle).
I blame the audience having 50% of the vote. Curtly had a score of 11, so the audience save votes must have been massive.

Been watching this show. It is actually quite good and should be rating better than it is. My favourite dancers are Courtney Act and Jimmy Rees.

Courtney's dance about her gender fluidity issues was AMAZING! It had me in tears.

And I think Jimmy is quite a good dancer as well.

The funniest moment so far for me would have had to been Denise pointing out the irony that her memorable year dance was about triumph but the judges teared it down. 😂 She was a lot of laughs.

Last edited:
Olympia going is very disappointing, nice girl, great dancer - plus her partner as @Affable pointed out is the best male pro dancer

The cricketer and Michelle.....it grates they remain, very unappealing and Curtly dances like a preying mantis

How terrifying is that Norwegian ship disaster......luckily they survivied

I think Michelle deserves to be there for her dancing, it's just her personality that doesn't win people over.
Curtly is the opposite though - people keep him JUST because they like him, which is stupid.

Back