Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Australia

Do you have autism? Because being literal is a sign of autism. And I should know, because of my autism.

No. Interpreting online posts as either literal or a joke is difficult. Key signs such as "Lol", "Ha ha" are the giveaways for me.

Sometimes I use lol without it being a joke though. Strange.

No. Interpreting online posts as either literal or a joke is difficult. Key signs such as "Lol", "Ha ha" are the giveaways for me.

Sometimes I use lol without it being a joke though. Strange.

Oh, ok.

I hardly use lol, even when I am joking.

I am no good at noticing. I take most posts on this forum as literal honestly.

That's ok, people either have different senses of humour, or as you say they take what they read literally unless it is signposted as a joke.

Miguel or Denise.

Miguel has rhythm, he should be a great dancer actually,he is also physically strong and should swing women around with ease
And, he is the kind of person that would dance a lot, he is a cease the day full of life person, I love him and hope his hot brothers are in the audience

I am no good at noticing. I take most posts on this forum as literal honestly.
OMG, that must be horrible......and possibly why you sometimes take me the wrong way
Regarding TV shows I am generally never serious, especially RTV it is all fluff

The judges sound good, no Tod he must be spewing

OMG, that must be horrible......and possibly why you sometimes take me the wrong way
Regarding TV shows I am generally never serious, especially RTV it is all fluff

The judges sound good, no Tod he must be spewing

Maybe. Harder for me to tell whether someone is joking or not on the internet. Can't take into account things such as tone, behaviour etc. Much prefer face to face interaction.

I am glad that there is no Todd. Channel 10 did the right thing by changing up the judges and cast. Needed to start fresh. This Craig guy is harsh too.

Reactions: kxk
Maybe. Harder for me to tell whether someone is joking or not on the internet. Can't take into account things such as tone, behaviour etc. Much prefer face to face interaction.

I am glad that there is no Todd. Channel 10 did the right thing by changing up the judges and cast. Needed to start fresh. This Craig guy is harsh too.

yuk at face to face interaction.

i much prefer the wall that is online communication.

Reactions: kxk
Really looking forward to this........love the hosts, love all the contestants bar one
Faves, Samuel, Courtney and Olympia
Oh but I also love Miguel who should be a good mover and Denise who I expect to be shit

Back