Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Australia

I've heard that Courtney will be doing some dances as himself (Shane), with the same male partner. That will be quite ground-breaking for this show.

I've heard that Courtney will be doing some dances as himself (Shane), with the same male partner. That will be quite ground-breaking for this show.

I've read somewhere that some pros from the US version have called for an LGBT version of the show but this is yet to happen. The Australian version of the show may make history.

Hope Grant nails hosting this with Amanda. 🙂 I think the "over acting/excited" contestants on his show Game Of Games put a lot of people off it.

Cannot wait for DWTS!

Olympia is gorgeous, first I saw of her was on the footy wives show, she is so beautiful

And, Ross Wilson/Daddy Cool is her step dad
Was at a gig he was featured, he pointed her out dancing in the crowd with Mum, seemed like a nice family at our daggy local venue

i enjoyed Olympia on neighbours, though she didn't get the best storylines. especially with that boring priest character. i thought she worked best with Kate Kendall, her onscreen neighbours mum.

I don't mind Michelle Bridges. She hasn't done anything to me to make me think otherwise.

Should do well hopefully.

Back