Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Aus All Stars

DD1E970F-260E-4012-8043-EE6C2E942215.jpeg

LIKE:… Grant Denyer… Sam Mac… Kylie Gillies…

Can tolerate:… Courtney Act… Cameron Daddo… Rob Mills…

Absolutely hate:… Angie Kent… Denny Hines…

Never heard of:…Anthony Koutoufides… Bridie Carter.. David Rodan… Kris Smith… Olympia Valance…Ricki Lee…

…but I will have to watch it because my sweet darling wife wants to watch it lol!… so see you there… cheers.

Why is she even in it again?
Angie sucked the 1st time
…obviously her ‘stardom’ hasn‘t taken off since she left Gogglebox… for some strange reason TV executives think that people actually like her… she should’ve stuck to sitting in front of a TV… not being on it… she has absolutely no personality or talent whatsoever… um… I don’t like her if you haven’t guessed lol!… cheers.

…obviously her ‘stardom’ hasn‘t taken off since she left Gogglebox… for some strange reason TV executives think that people actually like her… she should’ve stuck to sitting in front of a TV… not being on it… she has absolutely no personality or talent whatsoever… um… I don’t like her if you haven’t guessed lol!… cheers.

Would never have guessed, you hide it well.

When is this screening?
Liking, Rob, Grant, Courtney, Olympia
Maybe like Riki, haven’t seen her in so long she may be awful now
Several detestable .....mostly Angie nobody,, she must have dirt on some tv people

Deni is ghastly, but good for unintended laughs, she is soooo ludicrous

When is this screening?
Several detestable .....mostly Angie nobody,, she must have dirt on some tv people

I expect sometime early in 2022. Should be a better season than the last. Less Home and Away people.

Reactions: kxk
I imagine it'll air before that other show hosted by Sonia Kruger but after the one hosted by Sonia Kruger.

When is this screening?

Its airing next year

Around March then. They'll probably then milk a third series out of it later in the year before doing a Dancing with the Stars: All Stars: All Stars.

Back