Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Aus All Stars

Kind of funny that they managed to get Daryl Somers back and the original judges and of course Sonia hoping that the nostalgia would bring viewers back.

Should have done that with Big Brother. Get Gretel and Mike Goldman back. Original format.

DWTS pre-recorded as well though but in these COVID times we live in probably sensible for the moment.

Kind of funny that they managed to get Daryl Somers back and the original judges and oh course Sonia hoping that the nostalgia would bring viewers back.

Should have done that with Big Brother. Get Gretel and Mike Goldman back. Original format.

DWTS pre-recorded as well though but in these COVID times we live in probably sensible for the moment.

Yep. Doesn't need to be live either. I actually prefer this format. :)

It’s a shame this is only a two-week event and not a full season

If we think about it, 2 weeks on a Sunday - Wednesday schedule is 8 episodes. Similar to what they did on Channel 10 in 2020.

Only difference is that half the celebrities are dancing each ep.

2 weeks will be more than enough for me.
Daryl Somers seems so out of place on modern tv.

Poor Fifi, she hasn't improved at all.

Imagine being in the studio audience for a dance show and voting for the worst dancer with the lowest judges score. To top it off he wasn’t even in the bottom 3 in the end which means there are several braindead people in the audience.

Imagine being in the studio audience for a dance show and voting for the worst dancer with the lowest judges score. To top it off he wasn’t even in the bottom 3 in the end which means there are several braindead people in the audience.
Haha! Manu has that 'je ne sais pas quoi' though...

Is it too late for me to join the competition with Julian so I can win? 😂🤣
Maybe not...I'd love to see you on DWTS...even though I don't know what you look like. Maybe you could drop some subtle hints along your 'journey'...like 'I'm an extremely affable person' or something like that...

Let’s be honest. Schapelle was worse than Matty in the original dances but better in the dance off. Only one who really took notice of that was Todd. Others looked more at potential “growth” not recognising that they are both wildcards.

So Helen is 76. She seems much older, like from a whole different era. She seemed 76 in the original run of the show.

Reactions: kxk
What's the go with this? Is it on every night for 2 weeks?
I assume it'll all wrap up before BB starts on the 26th.
Are the judges doing the eliminating and picking the winner?

Reactions: kxk
What's the go with this? Is it on every night for 2 weeks?
I assume it'll all wrap up before BB starts on the 26th.
Are the judges doing the eliminating and picking the winner?

Apparently 3 nights a week for 2 weeks.

I think final winner will come down to judges scores and audience vote

I do love dance, just caught ada waltzing lovely
If I could just watch the dances this would be good
I dislike all the hosts and judges, except Todd, Todd should have his own show love him

Hell I miss dancing, more than anything.....maybe I can dance again after my 2nd jab
Why do I have to wait 3 long months for it, sucks

Yuck stumpy Jamie, looking down too much
That was shit

Back