Skip to main content

Dance Thread

giphy.gif

I love this movie. I don't know how many times I've watched it since I was a kid. It's so ridiculous. And I love this scene! So groovy. :biggrin:

Michael Hance, the straight cop who got his groove on at NYC Pride a couple of years ago has passed away from brain cancer at age 44.....

:(

Reactions: kxk
My little Local is aweseome.....can stumble there and back....and it is so laid back it's like an Aussie bloke

Part nights on saturday.......dancing the night away tonight")
25ad62_29210fdecdfc4b249935e86ec4d3933a.jpg

25ad62_859afe167e694f4c92051306b6b92b87.png

giphy.gif

DANCING MAKES EVERYTHING - BETTER
She got stuck, in an airport, all night long, cancelled flights, dancing with staff helps pass the time the best way

This is one of my favourite dance videos of all time. Underneath all the madness and chaos of the world...we are all still human and love to dance :laugh:

Brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it.

Wouldn't it be great to dance around the world, my version would have more twirls:)

Ever teach someone to dance. Drag non dancers to dance floors? Just tried to get people dancing highs?

For people who don't dance don't know what happens.....................this is an awesome place to try dancing, watched their clips, very good, they get you through simple exercises to feel your body and natural movement.

Groove Therapy- the dance class for people who are scared of dance class
A safe space for the bedroom groover whose confidence instantly plummets the second they step outside the confines of their bedroom, or statues who have never moved.

BEGINNER DANCE CLASSES FOR ADULTS
We are Groove Therapy, the street dance organisation that is most well known for our sell-out beginner adult dance classes across Australia. We offer hip hop and street dance beginner classes for that person who has always wanted to try a dance class but perhaps feels too intimidated/old/uncoordinated/curvy to step into a studio. This is a dim lights, no mirror and judgement-free space for adults that equips you with practical and legit skills for your next dance floor encounter.

b827abedcc210541d614d2535464731e.jpg

Dancing is something that comes naturally to us. It’s a global language that’s communicated a little differently from person to person, but fundamentally, it just feels good. Whether it be in our bedrooms or after the third round of drinks all we really want to do is dance, move and bathe in all that glory, irrespective of whether it looks awkward or not.

The thought of putting yourself out there, on display for all to see and judge, is enough to get your palms sweaty, knees weak, arms heavy (self-five for Eminem reference). That’s where no mirrors and dim lights come in. It’s essentially a security blanket so you can think less and feel more. It’s oddly comforting

Wouldn't it be great to dance around the world, my version would have more twirls:)

Ever teach someone to dance. Drag non dancers to dance floors? Just tried to get people dancing highs?

For people who don't dance don't know what happens.....................this is an awesome place to try dancing, watched their clips, very good, they get you through simple exercises to feel your body and natural movement.

Groove Therapy- the dance class for people who are scared of dance class
A safe space for the bedroom groover whose confidence instantly plummets the second they step outside the confines of their bedroom, or statues who have never moved.

BEGINNER DANCE CLASSES FOR ADULTS
We are Groove Therapy, the street dance organisation that is most well known for our sell-out beginner adult dance classes across Australia. We offer hip hop and street dance beginner classes for that person who has always wanted to try a dance class but perhaps feels too intimidated/old/uncoordinated/curvy to step into a studio. This is a dim lights, no mirror and judgement-free space for adults that equips you with practical and legit skills for your next dance floor encounter.

b827abedcc210541d614d2535464731e.jpg

Dancing is something that comes naturally to us. It’s a global language that’s communicated a little differently from person to person, but fundamentally, it just feels good. Whether it be in our bedrooms or after the third round of drinks all we really want to do is dance, move and bathe in all that glory, irrespective of whether it looks awkward or not.

The thought of putting yourself out there, on display for all to see and judge, is enough to get your palms sweaty, knees weak, arms heavy (self-five for Eminem reference). That’s where no mirrors and dim lights come in. It’s essentially a security blanket so you can think less and feel more. It’s oddly comforting

That's a great idea :D. I have two left, flat feet but I love dancing. I'm restricted with movement too as I've had both knees replaced. I still love dancing in my own way though :D

Back